3

"There's nothing quite like a walk in the rain with a pretty woman." I look over at him, noticing his black tailored suit and pants to go with it. "You're quite a charmer, aren't you?" I give him a soft smile seeing his jaw clench as he looked at me.

"I wouldn't want you to find me boring. It's part of the reason why I looked into you as well." He says looking over to me, making eye contact. "I doubt that you've found anything I wouldn't expect." His eyes sparkled with amusement. "How can you be so sure?"

"Because I'm careful with the information I release publically, just like you are." I glance down at my feet as I keep walking beside him. "That fact just makes me more curious about you. Maybe you have a few surprises for me, hmm?" His grip on my waist tightened, as his grin widened.

"I always have surprises for handsome men." I look over at him with a smirk on my lips. I feel the heat of his body as he moves closer, catching a smell of his earthy cologne.

"You graduated from Harvard with a degree in economics. Now, you work in one of the world's largest banks as a financial analyst. You're an excellent employee, so good that your boss doesn't care about your brief disappearances. You're very wealthy, able to afford anything you could possibly want... which means that you do this job for another reason." Sergio speaks with calm confidence, as if he's known me forever.

"I have another reason, yes. It's-." Before I could finish he cuts me off. "Money is the last thing that interests you about escorting. You're bored out of your mind. This is how you have fun, right?" He looks at me curiously waiting for my response as I look dumbfounded.

Maybe Sergio is smarter than most of the men who use Naoki's services. I guess I expected less from most men who use the escort business.

"So, you're not just a pretty face. You're very perceptive. You guessed correctly. It seems like you really want to figure me out." I take in a sharp breth not knowing how to react to him knowing almost my whole life just in 2 days.

"I do. Even with the little I know about you, you already seem like an interesting person, Hazel." His eyes gleam with anticipation. Me and Sergio stare at one another, his intense gaze drawing me in with each second that passes by.

He knows what he wants and isn't afraid to get it. That's one thing I learned about him today.

"I'm sure that we'll learn more about each other very soon." I look away toward the building we're about to walk into.

As I walk with him, we eventually reach an unusual old building. From the outside, it looks like a grand museum. As I think this, a footman opens the door for  us both.

"This is one of my houses. I'd be honoured if you would join me inside." He smiles showing his dimples as he wait patiently for me to enter. "All right then. Lead the way, Sergio."

I enter a room with vintage decor, very stylish and intimate, a well-preserved piece of English history. It has old pantings and sculptures inside showing how old it is.

"I'm sorry about the choice of meeting place, especially since you got quite wet in the rain. This is one of my favourite areas of London, though." He gives me a small smile. "I'm surprised you own this place. There aren't many people who truly appreciate vintage styles in high society." I admitted looking around the area, seeing each beautiful painting.

Sergio points to the nearest door, pausing to take in my drenched clothes. "There should be several outfits in the dressing room that you could change into. I wouldn't want you to catch a cold." I give him a pleasing look and soft smile.

He barely knows me and he's already asking me to undress in his house. He already has women clothes in his place so i'm not his first, good to know.