CHAPTER FOUR

•~°~°•...•°~°~•

"We just want our brother back." he said sadly.

•~°~°•...•°~°~•

They continued on their journey after a short rest. they stopped and softly gasp as the vast wide land that was covered in snow.

"Now, Aslan's camp is near the Stone table just across the frozen river." Mr. Beaver said and pointed in front.

"River?" Peter repeated.

"Oh, the river's been frozen solid for a hundred years" Mrs. Beaver replied in a nonchalant tone. the sighed.

"It's so far" Peter groaned.

"It's the world, dear. Did you expect it to be small?" Mrs. Beaver smiled.

"Smaller" Susan Smirked at Peter and glared at him. continued walking.

"What do you think Edmund's doing now?" Lucy asked.

"I don't know" Hera mumbled back and smiled at her.

"he'll be alright, Lu. He might be Hard headed and naughty but Edmund is smart and brave. I'm sure he's okay" She said trying to ease the little girl's worry. Lucy smiled back and continue to walk.

Hera saw Peter's expression and match his pace.

"It's not your fault" She said. Peter looked up at her and sighed.

"I think it does. maybe because I'm too hard at him" He said.

"You just... do what other older brother does. you're looking out for him and scolding him for his own good, and i think you're doing great and he's just too stubborn to see it." She continued.

"if I listened to Susan-"

"-we wouldn't have this adventure." Hera smiled and grin at him making him scoff softly.

"You remind me of my brother a lot, peter. and that's why I looked up to you like Lucy does and so is Susan. Susan is just stubborn headed too, but she looks up to you too" Hera said.

"Is it so weird that I'm also treating you like a younger sibling already?" He said in jokingly manner making Hera laughed.

"Will you willingly adopt me? but my Godfather and my brother would be furious" She said and they both laugh.

"You'll be our Honorary Sister then." He said.

"really? even though it's not that long we all met?" Hera asked.

"Why not? I think we faced a lot of challenges already. you could leave, Edmund is not your sibling so he's out of your responsibility unlike us but you stayed with us" he said as he grinned. Hera was taken aback at what peter said.

she thought, she can really leave any time. Edmund is not her brother and it's too dangerous but why did she stayed.

"maybe... because I'm too scared facing the Macready alone?" she answered hesitantly making peter laugh.

"what are you two talking about?" Susan butt in.

"I'm making Hera our honorary sister" Peter said with a grin.

"I love that! Hera can play with me better that you lot can" Lucy squeal.

"do you want to? I want to!" Susan beamed at the idea.

"if you're all looking at me so happily, how could I refuse?" she whined in joking manner making them giggle as Susan slightly shoved her. they continued walking until they are getting near at the frozen river.