CHAPTER EIGHT

•~°~°•...•°~°~•

The girls cried bitterly, hardly knowing anything as they hug him tight before letting him go.

•~°~°•...•°~°~•

Aslan wanted them to leave but they don't want to. they want to know what is happening. Crouching behind thick Bushes to hide themselves just to take one look at him, but a horrid sight they'll witness soon enough. 

a great crowd of people standing all around the Stone Table and though the moon was shining many of them was carried torches witch burned with evil looking red flames and black smoke. 

The girls eyes Widened and none of them moved from being still. 

the People that surrounds the Stone table were consist of the Witch's Army. Ogre's hideous teeth, wolves and bull-headed men—minotaurs, cyclopes with monstrous teeth, spirits of evil trees and poisonous plants and other creatures that they barely try to describe what kind of creature they are.

basically all those who were on the Witch's side and whom the wolf had summoned at her command and at the very top, right in the middle, standing by the Table was the Witch herself.

Hera's bad feeling grew stronger, it was pounding off her chest that she can't help but watch silently as they witness their Greatest warrior, their supposed to be Leader, Their Majestic King offering himself to save a boy

A howl and gibber of dismay went up from the creatures when they first saw the Great lion pacing towards them and even for a second—the Witch seemed to be struck in fear. then she recovered herself and let out a wild shriek of a laugh.

Lucy's breathe hitched as she heard the laugh.

"What is he doing?" She asked in quivering voice.

"It's alright, Lu. he said we need to trust him, so we have to trust him" Hera said yet her mind betrayed all the things she said. she was scared too, for them and for Aslan.

"The fool has come!" the Witch cried out making her subjects cheered with heinous and vile. Aslan raised his head and looked up, not to her but to the blade on her hands that will lead to his Death. 

"Behold!... the great Lion" The witch's added. A Minotaur with an axe, a proud general of the Witch's army, amble towards Aslan and poked him by the handle of his Axe. Aslan Growled making him look at the Witch. 

When she nod, the Minotaur roared and pushed Aslan to the ground making Lucy flinched. Susan gasped and Hera stilled. Anger bubbled inside her, she had never felt any rage this strong, yet now she's livid. 

"Bind him, I say!" repeated the Witch. Four hags, grinning leering, and shrieked with triumph when they found that he made no resistance at all.

"Why doesn't he fight back?" Lucy's voice strained. Susan Shrugged but her eyes teared as she watched the Lion she adored being man-handled by these horrible creatures.

the other creaturesapes, dwarfs rushed in to help the four hags. They tied his paws and his nose while shouting and cheering as if they had done something brave.

Aslan made no noise, even when the enemies, straining and tugging, pulling the cords so tight that they cut into his flesh. They began to drag him to the Stone table.