CHAPTER NINETEEN

•~°~°•...•°~°~•

Peter Sighed.

•~°~°•...•°~°~•

Caspian sat on a stone outside of Aslan's how, staring at the horizon with his thoughts plague his mind. He heard footsteps yet he didn't flinch or turn back to see who it was. Doctor Cornelius joins him and sighed.

"Why did you never tell me about my father?" Caspian asked.

"My mother was a black dwarf from the northern mountains. I risked my life all these years so that one day you might be a better king than those before you." The Doctor spoke.

"Then I have failed you." Caspian muttered and shook his head and in his mind, he was listing the reasons why he is no better than his uncle, his father and even his ancestors.

His Blood will always precedes him.

"Everything I told you, everything I didn't... It was only because I believe in you." The Doctor looked at Caspian and so did the Prince.

"You have a chance to become the noblest contradiction in history: The Telmarine who saved Narnia." The Doctor said as he looked in the lushes of green trees far ahead. Caspian breath hitched and turned his head to the direction of the castle he grew up with.

In no time, he will be defending the land that he was fighting for.

Even if it was against from the enemy he share races with.

"I don't know if I can do it" he said.

"You can" a voice appeared. Both the prince and his Doctor turned to see Her Majesty.

"I believe you can, so is the others" Susan said as she looked at him, her eyes promises Truth, Hope and something Caspian couldn't name.

"But at the castle, it was I who-" Caspian was grateful for the strike of trust of the Queens of Old to him but the things he did and the what King Peter had said still stuck in his mind.

"The problem will only arises if Hera spoke about it but she didn't. Hera didn't talk about it, she didn't utter a single thing and let us be grateful for that." Susan spite back and sigh.

"She still trust you and so do I, and the others too. You should use this as a chance to make up for it if you feel so guilty of what had happened." Susan exclaimed making Caspian held the words he was about to say.

"I'm afraid she is right, Your Highness and we have no time. Miraz's army will be by noon and we have until this morning to plan" Doctor Cornelius said.