CHAPTER NINE

•~°~°•...•°~°~•

"we need to be fast. there's no time" Hera said. Orion nodded galloped back to the campsite.

•~°~°•...•°~°~•

Peter went out of Aslan's tent while, Oreius, Orion, Hera and Edmund are waiting outside. When Hera arrived at Peter's tent, she told him what happened to Aslan and they swiftly checked Aslan's tent.

"What are we going to now that he's gone..." peter said. Hera looked to peter and look down.

"Then... you'll have to lead us" Edmund said. Peter looked at Edmund nervously.

"Ed... I-I can't... i don't even know if i could survive this let alone lead them, i put my faith because Aslan's here-"

"-and he put his faith to us. You can be a leader, Peter. Put as much trust on yourself like the trust we put into you" Hera interrupted.

"She's right. Peter, there's an army out there and it's ready to follow you" Said Edmund.

"I... I—"

"Aslan Believed you could" Edmund added before looking back at Hera then back at him.

"Aslan Believed you both could... And so do I" He added. Hera gave a small smile to Edmund and look at Oreius.

"As I am. I will gladly put my life to be in your command, Your Majesties. both I and my son will follow you" Oreius said and bowed his head.

"Thank you, Oreius" She said. Peter sighed and puffed his chest.

"The Witch's army is nearing, sire. What are your Orders?" Orion asked.

and they began to plan.

because Susan is not present, Hera took the captaincy of both Archer unit at the very top of the hills at the rear. Peter will be leading the front line while Edmund will be leading the reinforcement together with Orion.

along side of the archers, there'll be gryphons and phoenixes and a lot airborne soldiers. Gryphons that looked like griffins took an immediate liking to Hera, and so is she.

she once remembered that her brother's house in his school is Gryffindor, and their house mascot is a lion.

Lion...

Aslan...

is there a connection?

is that why she's here?

the battle is nearer as the sun rises above the sky. she was sharpening her sword with a whetstone when a centaur came rushing in, causing Peter and Edmund to stop chatting and Hera halted her work.

"News! news! the Witch! the Witch is near! She's crossing the borders of mystic woods! she's now heading to Beruna! " Said him.