CHAPTER ELEVEN

•~°~°•...•°~°~•

Hera caressed the carving on the door of the wardrobe. An Yggdrasil tree, before leaving the place she discovered the Narnia.

"Will we ever go back?"

"oh, I expect so. But it'll probably happen when you're not looking for it. All the same, best to keep your eyes open"

•~°~°•...•°~°~•

THIS story starts with a boy lived a huge stone castle, His father was descendant with long lineage of Kings and queens for decades and decades when Telmarines invaded Narnia. His name is Caspian the Tenth.

Caspian lived in the great castle in the center of Narnia with his uncle, Miraz the current King of Narnia and his Wife and Queen, Prunaprismia.

His father and mother died when he was young and the only he has is his Nurse.

As Prince, he'd received lots of wonderful toys which would do anything but talk but what he enjoyed the most is when all these toys put back on his treasure box and his Nurse would tell him stories.

He did not care much of his Uncle and Aunt. But about twice a week, his uncle would send for him and have a stroll in the hallways or in the small square garden.

One day, Miraz asked him.

"In numbered months you will be in an age where a prince should be taught how to ride and hold a sword. You know that you are the only Prince as I and your Aunt had no Children, the crown will befall to you. What do you think about that?" Asked Miraz.

"I don't know, uncle" Answered the little boy.

"You don't know? then what do you wished for, if it isn't the throne?"

"All the same, uncle. my wish has always been the same" Answered Caspian.

"And what is that?"

"I wish I could lived in the Old days.." the little boy answered with a dreamy look. Miraz gave Caspian a sharp look.

"Old days? What Old days you are speaking about?"

"You don't know about about the Old days, Uncle? It is when everything was quite different. when all animals could talk, and there were nice people who lived in the streams and the trees. When the tree of Life still stood tall and were Dryads, Naiads and spirits who usually lived by the streams chose to protect the Tree of Life. And there were Dwarves, and there were little fauns in the woods, they had feet like goats and-"

"That's all nonsense, Caspian. those are just tales for little kids, tales that are made for children" Said Miraz sternly.

"You are old enough to think about actual studies or geography, battle strategies and adventures, not some whimsical fairy tales you have been reading" Miraz Added.

"But there are battles and adventures too! Wonderful adventures, Once there was a White Witch and she made herself queen of the whole country and she made it all winter and then suddenly, two boys and three girls came out of somewhere and defeated the White Witch and were crowned as Kings and Queens of Narnia. their names were Peter, Susan, Edmund, Lucy and Hera. they reigned for a long and happy time and it was all because of Aslan-"