𝑺𝟐/𝟎𝟖: 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒔

YOU'LL BE DOING ALRIGHT
WITH YOUR CHRISTMAS OF WHITE,
BUT I'LL HAVE A BLUE, BLUE, BLUE, CHRISTMAS.

YOU'LL BE DOING ALRIGHTWITH YOUR CHRISTMAS OF WHITE,BUT I'LL HAVE A BLUE, BLUE, BLUE, CHRISTMAS

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

None of us say anything until one of us grows balls and decides to say something. "Maybe you should call your brother," Holly, the one with the balls, suggests, "and invite him and Olga over."

I tap my foot on the floor. Gradually pulling my bottom lip between my teeth, tempted to listen to the blond haired woman. "What if he asks why?"

"Ottie..." Holly clicks her tongue and throws her curly locks behind her shoulder before puckering her red lips at me. "What like, you're not his sister? Tell him you wanna get to know his girlfriend!"

I nod, "You're right." And reach in my back pocket. The only way to know if Austin's really the father, is to know if Olga's the mother. I message Hugo, deleting, writing, deleting, writing, deleting again. It's like my fingers forgot how to type, or do anything, really.

"Ottilie, darling!" Maria rolls her eyes and snatches the phone out of my hands. Her red nails click against the screen quickly, and whatever she's typed in, she must be confident because she presses send without hesitation. "There." She hands me my phone back.

'Hugo darling, I was wondering if you could bring Olga over today? I want to get to know her! Love you x'

My tired eyes open wide as I read the message over and over. "Hugo darling?" Maria's unbothered face makes it that much more crazy to me. "I never call Hugo 'darling'! Who texts like this?!"

She shrugs, "Not you, apparently."

A grunt bubbles up in my throat, but is held back by a notification from Hugo.

'Wtf? Did maria steal ur phone or sum?'

I smack my forehead, briefly glaring at Maria before subconciously typing: 'Yeah, she's being weird. Anyways, are you gonna bring Olga?'