Chapter 3 Part 1

Chapter 3 (part 1):

As you pull into Neverland, he takes your hand, opens the car door, and leads you to his giving tree. You begin to climb as he follows. When you both arrive as his neat, put together spot, you sit down and start to discuss what happened. "So, what did he exactly do?" Michael asks you. You explain how you had a dinner date planned for the two of you at your house, but as you were getting ready he tried to attack you. "For some odd reason, he was drunk. His breath smelled like alcohol and he wasn't himself. But he never drinks," you say. "Oh my God, that's psychotic!" Michael says in shock. "Tell me about it! I mean we were together for four years and this is how it went down..." you say as you put your head down and begin to cry again. "Awe ____, please don't cry," Michael says as he puts his arm around you, placing your head on his shoulder. "Michael, we don't have to if you don't want to, but would we be able to go inside? I'm getting a little chilly." "Of course!" He climbs down before you, ready to lead you into his beautiful Neverland ranch.

 Michael escorts you into his home. "My goodness Michael, this place is absolutely amazing!" you say in fascination. "Awe thank you ____," he says while blushing. "Would you like to be my tour guide?" you jokingly ask him. "Well of course I would!" he says, winking at you. He leads you through his family room, then to his kitchen. Afterwards, he shows you a glimpse of his amusement park through a large, glass window that was a part of his living room. He then leads you his bedroom. He opens the door and says, "And as you can see, this is my bedroom." His room was beautiful! It contained a closet the size of your entire house, a rather large window displaying a view of the amusement park, pictures on his walls of him with his family, and a king sized bed. "Michael, please come here," you say as you inch closer to him. "Yes?" he asks. As he approaches you, you put your arms around his neck and just stand there in his arms. He puts his hands around your waist, hugging you back. You say to him, "I really do appreciate you opening up to me in a time like this." "Of course ____, I meant what I signed on your CD." You smile as you say, "Michael...I know I'm still upset about the whole break up between Hunter and I, but I want you to know that I'm starting to have strong feelings for you." He tightens his hands around your waist, saying nothing.