Chapter 4 Part 3

Chapter 4 (part 3):

You eat your meal while discussing your interests. "Michael, you're such a sweetheart. How were you out of a relationship for such a long time?" "Awe, thank you. Well, I was a pretty serious relationship with a girl named Diana a few years ago. We dated for two years, and I was planning to propose to her. Then then I discovered she had been cheating on me for six months. I was devastated and I had to end it." "Oh my goodness...I'm so sorry. Nobody deserves to go through that." "It's okay, I like someone else now," he says as he looks deep into your eyes and smiles. You then finish your meal and he asks you if you like surprises. "I guess so," you giggle. "Okay good," he says as he takes your hand and leads you back into his Neverland ranch. "Where are we going?" you ask. "You'll see!"

You follow him through the hallway, approaching his bedroom. He opens the door for you and brings you in. "Do you like Peter Pan?" He asks. "Oh my gosh! That's my favorite Disney movie!" "No way! Yay!" He then sits down on his bed and has you sit next to him. You interlock fingers as he asks, "What about cuddling?" "I like that too," you say while blushing. He smiles as he lays down while gently pulling you with him. You rest your head on his chest while he takes the remote and begins to play the movie.