Chapter 5 Part 3

Chapter 5 (part 3):

You're speechless. THE Michael Jackson just asked if he could make love to you. "Michael, you should know, that this would be my first time too. But... I'm really self conscious about my body. I was bullied all throughout school because I was considered ugly and fat." You look down at the ground, remembering everyone's nasty words. Michael then lifts your chin up. "Honey, why would you ever feel insecure or self conscious about your body, or anything about you for that matter? Those ignorant low lives don't matter, and they just said all that crap to bring you down because they're jealous of your perfection. If you saw yourself from my point of view, you'd know you're jaw dropping gorgeous. Don't ever doubt that about yourself." You smile and realize that Michael really does see you as perfect, and no matter what, he was not going to judge you. "I love you so much," you say. "I love you more." "So, would you like to go inside and show me how amazing you are at dancing?" You ask while winking at him. He blushes and says, "Let's go!"

You run back inside and went to his dance studio. He shows you various routines, mesmorizing you with every single one. After he is finished, he comes and sits next to you on the floor. His hair is everywhere and sweat was dripping down his face and chest. He looked so sexy. "____? Since I'm all sweaty, would you like to go for a quick night swim to cool off?" "Of course! That would be really fun!"

You go and grab a bikini from your bag and meet him outside. "Dang, how could you ever be ashamed of that beautiful body?" He says as he winks at you and bites his lip. "Oh hush," you giggle. "Okay, on the count of three, we'll both jump in together! One, two, thr-!" Before you finish, you push him into the pool. "____! What's up with that?!" He laughs as he comes back up from under the water. He climbs out and begins to walk towards you. "Michael... Get out of here!" You giggle as you run from him. "You aren't going anywhere babe!" Michael finally catches up to you, picks you up, and jumps into the pool with you in his arms.