Chapter 4 Part 1

Chapter 4 (part 1):

You walk into your house, seeing that Hunter's stuff was still on your kitchen table. "Oh my God...where is he..." You whisper to yourself. "Right here babe!" He screams as he flips you over his shoulders. "Hunter! Put me down! Now!" "You won't cooperate, so this is what I have to do..." He says as he throws you on the couch. "Your little boyfriend isn't here to protect you now, is he?!" "Hunter, this is a big misunderstanding. The reason I came back here is because I broke up with him. I want to be with you again," you say, getting up off the couch. You grab his shoulders and pin him up against the wall, roughly kissing him. You begin to take his shirt off as you kiss him, slowly unbuttoning it. You say, "Come on babe, let's take this to the bedroom." As soon as you both are in your bedroom, you push him onto the bed, tying his arms to the posts. "Oh, so I'm your slave now, mistress?" He seductively asks. "Ha, you wish," you say as you get off of him and get your phone, dialing Michael's number. "____, what the hell are you doing...?" "You'll find out soon enough," you promise him. Michael's angelic voice answers the call within the first ring. "Hello beautiful," he says. "Hi Michael, I need you to come back to my house as soon as you can. Also, would you be able to bring security with you?" "____, is everything okay?" "It will be, I just need your help taking care of something first," you say, keeping your eyes on Hunter's terrified face the entire time.