Chapter 5 Part 4

Chapter 5 (part 4):

                You continue to swim together and when you get to the shallow end by the steps that led into the pool, he sits down and places you on his lap. You kiss him like you never have before and he then grabs your ass. "Mmm baby, you look so beautiful tonight," he whispers in your ear. "Michael...let's go..." "Are you 100% sure you want to do this? You don't need to feel obligated to." "I've never been so sure in my life." He smiles that gorgeous smile of his and picks you up. You kiss some more as he carries you inside to his bedroom. He places you on the bed, crawling on top of you. He kisses your neck while massaging your boobs. You can't help but moan. "Mmm Michael that feels so good." "Baby I'm gonna make you feel so damn good tonight..." he whispers in your ear. You moan again, but louder this time. He then flips over so you're on top of him. "Take control of me baby," Michael says through his teeth. You begin to grind on his pants (he swam in a shirt and pants), feeling him get hard. Your fingers are tangled in his hair, with his hands holding your waist. You stick your tongue down his throat as you reach down his pants and start tossing him off. "Oh ____! Don't stop" Michael moans. You rip his shirt off and travel down his chest then stomach with your tongue, stopping at his pants. You unbutton them and then rip off his boxers. You stick mike jr all the way in your mouth, making him cock his head back in pleasure as he moans and squints his eyes. "Baby you taste so good!" ~5 minutes pass~ You make your way back up to Michael's face, kissing his body with lust. Michael then flips over so that he was now on top of with you underneath him. He bites his lip, gives you an evil but sexy smile, and says, "My turn..."