Chapter 6 Part 2

Chapter 6 (part 2):

                 He continues to kiss you as you gently pull him into the bathtub. Michael softly lays his body on top of yours. You feel him get goosebumps because of the warm water. You then both sit up so you're facing each other. "Ewwy, I stink like sweat! Good job ____!" Michael says and winks at you. "Oh, what can I say?" You giggle. "Can you make me smell pretty?" He asks and smiles. "Of course!" You turn him around and rest his head on your stomach as you wash his chest. He looks up into your eyes and smiles. "Close your eyes honey," you say while smiling down at him. He closes his eyes and you wash his face. Suddenly, he screams, "Ouch!!" You start to panic. "What?!" "You got soap in my eye! Ouch!" "Awe I'm sorry baby, I thought your eyes were closed!" "Hehe just kidding!" Michael giggles. You try to give him a serious look, but that smile of his wouldn't let you. "Real funny! I thought I hurt you."No you didn't, you're perfectly fine," he says while leaning in for another kiss. "Would you like some breakfast?" he asks you. "Yes please!" You both get out of the bathtub and dry off. He dries his hair off with a towel, then flips it back into place. "My God your hair is perfect," you say in awe. He blushes, smiles, and thanks you. "Michael, I have a problem." "What's the matter dear?" "I didn't bring extra clothes with me." "Oh that's okay, you can wear something of mine!" He goes to his room and brings you a white t-shirt with gray sweatpants. They have his sweet, sexy smell all over them. As you're changing, Michael is in the kitchen making breakfast. After a few minutes, he knocks on the bathroom door. "May I come in?" You open the door and start doing your makeup. "What are you doing?" he asks. "Putting on my makeup, silly!" "How come?" "Because it's what girls do in the morning to get ready for their day." "Honey, please don't wear something you don't need. Your natural beauty needs to shine!" You give him a smile and a long, passionate kiss. "Breakfast awaits you," he says as he escorts you to the kitchen.