Your kisses.

Description: Y/n and Jude have a calm loving morning together.

Y/n pov:

It was a greyish morning here in Germany, Jude didn't have training today so we both got to get a well earned rest.

I was exhausted from having two shoots yesterday which took a lot of prep time, Jude had interviews and training going on and on recently so it wasn't surprising we both had a sleep in.

I turn over in our shared bed and I face the window, I can see the sun peeking through with clouds glazing over the glossy sky.

I sigh and feel my boyfriend's arm wrap around my waist tighter as his face rests in the crook of my neck.

I smile lightly "morning babe" I say with a raspy morning voice i close me eyes and get comfortable again.
"Morning beautiful" he says in a few voice that I can feel against my neck.

I run my hands along his strong arms that are covering my waist, it's mornings like these that I love, I mean I love the mornings where Jude has an early practice and I'm getting ready to go and watch him.

Since I was Jude's girlfriend I've been to every game and training I can get to, it's not always the best to be a very in demand model, I love my job but I love Jude more and I love always watching him.

"How was your sleep" he says with a smile as he takes his arms away from me and is now hovering his body on top of mine, of course he's smiling I thought to myself.

"It was great handsome" I say as I give his neck a light peck, he leans down and gives me a long kiss. (Pretend morning breathe isn't a thing)

He uses one hand to guide my own hand towards his jaw as he rests his softly on my neck.

We stay like this kissing for around 6 minutes until I pull away.

"If only every morning was like this" I smile as we both chuckle.

"Well yes if every morning was like this you would be a very lucky woman" he says sarcastically as he kissed me again.

"Are you not a lucky man with mornings like these?" I question back jokingly with a large smile on my face.

"You kidding? I'm the most lucky man in the world to have the sexiest model alive to be my wife" he says as he sits up and pulls me on top of his lap.

"Jude? Baby we're not married" I say as I tilt my head at him.

"Oh baby soon we definitely will be" he says with a smirk as he takes my face in his hand and gives me a passionate kiss.

_____
A/n This is the first chapter. What do you think? If you want more make sure you support me in every way! Ilysm take care and drink water🫶🏽🤍