*Work for it.

A/n * means smut.

Description: While out to dinner with Jude you become needy, but he won't give in easily without teasing and taunting you.

Y/n pov:

This evening my boyfriend Jude and I must attend a fancy dinner regarding his football career.

Jude is a star player for a Borussia Dortmund, everyone loves him, fans, coaches, teammates and especially me. We've been together for a while now and it's no question to me that he is the one.

Jude pov:
"Baby are you almost ready-" I say as I enter our bedroom fixing my watch on my wrist until I was cut off by how breathtaking and mesmerising my girlfriend Y/n is.

"Holy fuck" I say under my breathe as I stand in the door frame as she leans close to the mirror bending over to wipe some lipstick away.

Y/n's outfit hair and makeup.

Jude's outfit.

"Hm I'm almost finished, just need help with my necklace" she says with her sexy voice as she turns her head to look at me, smiling while eyeing me up and down.

"You y/n are absolutely gorgeous" I mutter but loud enough for her to hear. She chuckles softly and then holds up a necklace in her hand.
"Do you mind?" She asks with a smile, Jesus she's fit.

Y/n pov:

I bite my lip softly as he walks over to me. There is just something about men in suits that just does it for me. Jude, he's just so hot, every pet of him is perfect, his body, his smile, his eyes, his di-

He puts my necklace on and leaves a long kiss on my shoulder while putting his strong arms around my waist as we make eye contact with the mirror right in front of us.

I feel a tingly sensation in a familiar place as he keeps eye contact and brings his hands down from my waist and onto my ass slowly.

If he keeps going like this I won't be able to hold back. "Jude baby we need to go" I say as I turn around and give him a light kiss.
"Don't ruin your lipstick before we get there then gorgeous" he winks at me as he walks close behind me out of our bedroom.