*Over the table

Please please like my stories it's a major help🤍🫶🏽
Description: you and Jude are having fun in the kitchen of you home.

Y/n pov:
I feel Jude grab my hips and push against my ass with his hard dick.

See before this I was supposed to be taking photos of our new kitchen in the home we have just moved into.
It a luxury home in Germany as Jude is playing for Dortmund.
That was before Jude came in and distracted me.

I feel his breath against the back of my neck as he leaves kisses along my jaw with his large hands taking the time to rub up and down my ass and hips, my back is against his chest as I feel his dick growing harder against my ass.

Pushing myself lower on the bench top I press my ass harder into him making Jude do a low groan as he pulls my ass further into him.

He pushes my neck down so I'm bending over the bench top completely with my skirt riding upwards.

I whimper quietly as he slaps my ass then gripping my waist and grinding himself on me.

"Baby" he groans a little as I whimper from the contact. I need more.

"Baby please" I say to Jude
"What do you need" he says as his eyes are trained on my ass that's now visible from my skirt being so short.

"I need your dick in my pussy" I say as I feel him press into my ass one last time.

I'm turned around with a quick motion with Jude kissing my face and taking his pants off, I being to take off my shirt and throw it somewhere on the floor around us.

I feel his hot breath as he swipes his tongue on my bottom lip, I let him in and grab his jaw and move his face so I can get deeper into his mouth.

I feel him smile before he places one hand on my waist and he turns me back around un doing the clasp on my bra and throwing it on the ground.

I feel my titties fall out and Jude rubbing them slowly while leaving kisses on my back.

"Mm" I say at the pleasure he's causing while only touching my boobs.

"Go down for me" he says as I push my chest down onto the cold marble making my boobs even harder than they were before.

Jude grabs the back of my neck and pulls it back as he stick two fingers of his right hand into my mouth, my tongue glides on them while sucking for a few moments before he takes them away.

He uses his left hand to lightly slap my legs apart making me bend over the table more with my legs apart.

His skilled fingers glide against my pussy as he runs his middle and ring finger against my slits.

Even just the feeling of his fingers rubbing up and down my wet pussy made me feel amazing.

He slowly starts to rub my clit as he uses his left hand to push down on my lower back to keep my down.

I let out a whimper as I feel his fingers teasing my opening.

"Shh don't start whining and complaining" he says with a dark chuckle as I then but my lip trying to hold in my whining as I feel his two fingers push into my hole, my moth part's slightly as I feel him fingering deep inside of me, he's making a so called come here motion which takes out a moan from me.

I feel a high approaching as he continues to fuck my little pussy with his long fingers.

"Tell me when your getting close" he says as he takes his fingers out and rubs my wet pussy in circles.

He continues to rub and finger me as moans come out of my mouth.
"Jude baby please I'm close" I repeat as I feel his fingers gaining speed.

Soon as I'm close he takes his fingers away and pulls down his boxers.

I huff as the movement leaves my body but I'm quick to stop acting up as I feel his hand grab the back of my neck.

His hard dick catches me by suprise as he pushes himself into me.

"Shit" I moan and trails of whimpers follow as I feel his length push deeper into my small pussy.

The room is filled with the sound of slaps and moans as I feel my wet pussy take on all of him.

"Your so good for me" he says as he pounds harder into me, his hips meeting my ass as he goes deeper and deeper.

A loud moan comes out of me as he hits my g spot, he smiles as hits the spot again and again.

My vision starts to blur as I feel myself getting fuzzy, his dick continued to slide against the wet coated walls.

"Fuck fuck fuck" he started grunting as I felt his dick twitch.

"Mmm you close baby" he says as he pulls my waist into his chest hitting me deeper.

"Fuck so close" I whimper as he pounds harder and harder.

I feel myself unravel and moan loudly as I feel myself cum on his long girthy dick.

"Shit" he pants as he pushes his dick far into me as he cums, filling me all the way up completely full, before he starts to move again.

His sensitive dick and my slightly swollen pussy feeling so good we both are moaning uncontrollably.

His sensitive dick pushing into me to ride out our highs makes me scream his name.

A/n was this good ?? Please lmk