Just in bed

Hoping that if I force myself to write this I will update more (I'm trying to avoid doing schoolwork) xoxoxo

Summary
After a Football match you and an exhausted Jude stay in bed.

 SummaryAfter a Football match you and an exhausted Jude stay in bed

Your outfit.

Y/n pov:

"Yess!!" I scream as Jude smashes in another goal in the net for Dortmund. I'm jumping up and down while hugging Jude's mom as we both have wide grins on our faces.

The game wraps up around 10 minutes later and Dortmund celebrates with hugs and cheers before they go to the locker room.

Jobe, Denise and I were chatting while waiting for Jude to come out. "I can't believe he scored a goal tonight" Jobe says as he rolls his eyes about his brother. My face breaks into a smile and I giggle at his comment as his mother slaps the back of his head playfully.

"Cmon Jobes don't be mad because you lost a bet!" I say as I rise my eyebrows and grin at the boy who's pulling faces at me.

"Yeah Jobes I want that $20 dollars by next week." Jude laughs as he makes his way over to us in a clean new post game outfit with a massive grin across his face.

"Bro no way it's unfair you always win the bets" Jobe says as he raises his hands up arguing with Jude.

Jude gives me a quick side hug as he presses his lips to my forehead before moving to his mum as she congratulates him, all while Jobe is complaining.

"Okay Jobe actually shut up your annoying" Jude says as he pats his brother on the back lightly, we all break into a soft laugh as we begin to say our goodbyes.

"See you later sweetie" Denise says as she pulls me into a hug "We'll see you Sunday for dinner" I say as I hug her tightly back.

I turn over to Jobe just as him and Jude are wrapping up some more bickering "Bye Jobes" I laugh as he pushes Jude out they way to come up and hug me.

Jude makes his signature shocked face as he gets shoved back watching Jobe wrap his arms around me.

"Alright Jobe she's not your girlfriend" Jude rolls his eyes pulling me away as I start giggling.

"Not yet" Jobe replies while pulling a face at jude.

I pull my hand up to my mouth as jude stares at him with the most unimpressed look.

"Mum don't bring him Sunday."

Walking to our car jude has his arm draped over my shoulder as I reach up and hold his hand while we both slowly make our way to the car.

"You were really good today baby" I smile while I look up at him. "You know I scored for you right" he says as he pulls me into a tight hug once we reach the passenger side.

"Of course you were pointing at me" I laugh as I pull away and reach my hand on his neck and pull him down connecting our lips with a soft kiss before pulling away looking at his beautiful face.

His hand tighten around my waist as one moves down to my ass "I'm proud of you" I say as I move my thumb over his cheek slowly. "You want to show me how proud?" He says with a smirk.

I giggle before pushing him away "Baby let's go home" I laugh as he stays there looking at me with a shocked expression.

At home.

"Baby" Jude sighs as we walk into the kitchen, placing my things down and turning my body to face him while looking up at him "hmm" I say as I wipe away something from his shirt.

"I'm tired" he complains as he pulls me into a tight hug squishing me against him and I struggle to get my hands around his tall figure.

He starts rambling softly about how good he was in the game despite saying he was too tired.
"I know baby you did so much for the team today-" I said pulling away and pulling on his arm to follow me up the stairs. Interlocking our fingers I smile "-you looked so hot as-well" I complimented him as I saw his face break into a grin making me smile too.

"I'm gonna take a shower" he yawns while walking incredibly slow to the bathroom. "Not without me Judeyy" "Dont call me that" he whips his head around with attitude. "Watch your mouth" I reply walking past him hitting his butt on the way.

"No that's it y/n" he grins.

After Shower. (Lazy)

I'm sitting up in bed wriggling around trying to get comfortable.

Jude sighs heavily while getting into bed next to me.

"What is Jude" I smile at him looking at his baby behaviour.

"Your not asking to cuddle me" he rolls his eyes.

"Come here then you baby" I giggle as I shuffle down a little more while opening my arms.

He quickly crawls on top of me resting his head on my half exposed boobs and wrapping his large hands around my figure.

I move my manicured hands around his bare back as I drew circles and scratched his head.

"Is this better" I say as I move my hand to the back of his neck "Much better" he says as I feel him start to grin.

I softly play with his hair and move my hands up and down his back, lightly scratching his shoulders feeling how strong he was.

"I'm so tired" he complains again.

"Jude I know babe".

"But I'm not too tired to-"

"Go to sleep Jude"

Okay please let me know how this was, I'm gonna try and write more but I really really want feedback y'all ❤️💋

969 words.