Ur face

Looks who's back😃 sorry for not uploading, pls love me again ?💋🤷🏽💍

Description: you and Jude are laying on your couch cuddling and you think his face is cute..

Y/n pov:

"Y/NNN!!" I hear Jude yell from downstairs, I roll my eyes and grab my phone off the bathroom counter, I was trying to brush out the knots in my hair since Jude always plays with it but he just ends up making it all matted somehow, I swear it's on purpose..

I do a little stretch at the top of our stairs before I slowly walk down rubbing my face due to how little sleep I got last night.

"Y/NNNN-" he starts to yell.

"JUDE" I yell back before he could finish.

I see him as I turn into one of our lounges with him curled on the couch with the blanket tucked around him with only his eyes and the top of his head peaking out and staring at me as I make my way over to him.

I couldn't help but laugh at how stupid he looked.

"Finally" he breathed out as I reach him and hug his head to my boobs rolling me eyes at how dramatic he is.

He's been a bit sick for a few days now but he's finally better but because he's Jude he's being extra dramatic and trying to drag out the time I baby him, and I literally mean baby him.

He always whines and complains when he's sick all because he loves it when he has constant attention 24/7.

I smile at him once we pull away and sit next to him on the couch but not in the blanket.

"What's wrong now?" I ask my voice low almost at a whisper because im tired bitch tf.

"I'm cold again" he says as he side eyes me with a look and I burst out laughing.

I see his lips he pulled into a line slowly break out into a grin as I start to lightly hit him.

"Okay okay fine move forward then" I say as he scoots forward, I sit behind him with my legs wrapped around his sides and I pull his shoulders back lightly as he moves so his back is on my stomach and his head is resting on my boobs.

"How's that" I ask him as I run my long nails across his shoulders.

"Better" he says with a yawn and I look at his face, he's cute.

We put on a Disney movie and I heard him lightly mumbling the lyrics to the song whenever one would come up.

Now my form of love language is physical touch and when it comes to Jude I can't help but just always hold onto him.

We sat there in peace as I gave him kisses on his face every now and then seeing him do a little grin making me know straight away this bitch wasn't sick he just wanted affection but I didn't mind I love him.

After awhile I put my hand under his chin and squished his face a bit as I give him kisses on his lips. I stop kissing him and just stare at his face, I saw him smile then he pushes his face towards my lips and gave another kiss.

"Your so cute" I say as I pull my body back and hold onto his shoulder and put my face against his head.

"Y/n"

"Jude"

"Kiss me again" he says quickly

"Of course" I say with a little chuckle and kiss all over his face.

I pull away and he pats on his lap.

I roll my eyes lightly as I move away from his to sit down in his lap.

He places his arms around my lower back and stares at me whilst I wrap my arm around his neck.

"I like your face" he says breaking the comfortable silence we've been sitting in taking in each other's features.

I giggle at the random comment and smile at him.
"I like your face too" I say as I rub the back of his neck with my thumb.

He pulls me in and goes for a kiss but right before I hear him mutter out "who wouldn't" which I laughed into the kiss too, I could feel his hands push me further up on his lap pulling me closer to his body.

I use one of my hands to tilt his head slightly pushing deeper into the kiss, I felt him smile and rub my hand along my back slowly in a loving way.

We both pull away and I pulls myself to lean off of his body as I sit on his lap and admire his features again.

He does the same and let's put a long sigh.
"So what if I just got you sick?" He asks as he quirks an eyebrow.

"Jude shut up you were never sick" I say as I roll my eyes lightly and chuckle as he pulls me closer so my head is resting on his chest.

This was horrible☠️ anyway I'm trying to think of a smut story rn but I don't have any ideas 😭 love you cuties💋🤧