Preferences

A/n tell me if you like these preferences and I'll do a smut version,And don't forget to vote🫶🏽💙
Description: just things I think Jude would do when you two are dating.

Even though you two are dating he would still flirt with you and try to impress you.

He always makes sure he has his arms around you when you sleep so you don't get cold.

He gets grumpy in the morning and just walks around making noises.

Always makes sure he sees you right before his games because he swears your his good luck charm.

He doesn't have much hair so he always asks to brush yours.

Makes you laugh all the time.

His love language is touch so wherever you two are he always wants to be touching you in some way.

When your doing something he always likes to stare at you because he swears your the most gorgeous person in the world.

He loves to cuddle with you laying in between his legs with your back on his chest.

He always looks for you in the vip section whenever he scores a goal.

He sometimes acts like a baby whenever your doing something so you can give him attention.

He loves standing really close behind you wherever you are.

He loves to take baths with you so he can sit behind you and give you kisses.

A/n did y'all enjoy this? Lmk asap so I can give you a smut version 🤍🫶🏽