Sit on my lap

A/n should I write a story about how y/n or Jude wants kids? Idk baby fever hahahamwkdnak ily all sm 💋

Description: you and Jude are having a night at home being affectionate.

Y/n pov:

Yay. Jude didn't have any training today or any interviews, I had him all to myself which hasn't happened in awhile.

Jude works so hard with his football career and I couldn't be more proud of him, we've been dating for around 3 years since high school and we're still going strong, we even bought a house together.

"Babe!" I yell upstairs while I finish up cleaning the kitchen, we just finished eating dinner we made pasta and Jude got sauce all over his shirt and he's gone upstairs to change quickly.

"Hmm" I hear him as he comes down the stairs, "did you want to pick out a movie while I finish the dishes" I say as my eyes follow his frame walking around the kitchen island to where I am, he stands close behind me and wraps one arm around my waist and plants the other one down on the island.

I smile to myself, I love when he does this it always makes me blush.

"I would rather just sit and watch you though" he says in my ear as he gives my head a quick kiss. I smile knowing that he definitely has the biggest smirk on his beautiful face.

"Mmm really" I question as I turn around and rest my back on the island and put my arms above his neck, which can sometimes be a struggle since he's so tall.

He then places both his hands on my waist and gives a smirk.

"Or, I could watch you do other things" he says with a grin as I feel my face heating up, I feel his hand lower down onto my ass as he gives me a quick kiss.

I chuckle a little before giving him another kiss this one lasting longer as I pull his neck closer towards me as I smile against the kiss as I feel his hands grip my hips harder.

I feel him press himself into me more and I can't help but laugh a little. "Whats so funny?" Jude questions with a smile on his face.

"Nothing" I say lowly as I keep my hands rested on his neck while looking Depp into his eyes.

He grins "so what movie you thinking" he asks as he lets go of my waist and grabs my hand leading me softly to our large lounge.

He grabs the remote and we both stand for a bit, I stretch a little "so baby what movie" he says as he turns his eyes away from the tv and to my frame next to him, I hold onto his arm and rest my head.

"What about" I stop and think for a bit and I feel his eyes still on me.

"Can we watch princess and the frog?" I say as I look up at him and smile, it's literally my favourite movie.

He captures my gaze and smiles, "of course" he says as he turns it on and sits down.

I go to sit down next to him before I feel his hand on my ass, "where do you think your sitting" I hear him say as I turn around "on the couch Jude" I say as my mouth is slightly parted because he sounds stupid.

"No" he says as he leans up a little from the couch and grips onto my hips and pull me down onto his lap, my back is facing his chest.

"This is better" I say as I turn my head to the side a little "it is princess" he says as he kisses the corner of my mouth.

As we watch the movie more and more I feel myself getting more tired.

Jude was warm, like really warm like the type that just makes you sleepy, throughout the movie I kept snuggling into him more.

His arms holding onto me and his fingers tracing on my skin, I was about to fall asleep.

"You remind me of the crocodile" I say to Jude with a grin before I feel myself being taken over by sleep.

A/n this is kinda bad but I wrote the first half watching The Lorax and princess and the frog is actually one of my fav movies💀

Do y'all want smut preferences?