*Smut preferences

A/n this is what you've all been waiting for😏. The baby imagine that you guys wanted will be coming soon 🫡!! Love you all happy new year whores😍🫶🏽

Jude is obviously an ass guy, he always loves standing behind you and having his hands on your ass wherever you are.

He definitely has a Praising kink.

Jude doesn't moan often he mainly grunts but when he does moan it's low.

Jude has a high sex drive and always makes it obvious to you, he always tells you that having a girlfriend as sexy as you makes him horny 24\7

When he loses his matches he loves when you give him blowjobs, he also likes being able to fuck you rough.

He can't last for many many rounds, he is a midfielder he's got to have good stamina iykyk.

He loves when your in missionary and he fucks you so good you arch your back.

During sex he'll lowly say words like "cmon you know you can take it" that makes you feel amazing.

He doesn't always like doing quickies because he doesn't want you to feel like he's just using you but sometimes in the locker room ;).

Jude loves to keep you on edge and tease you whenever your out, he has a high sex drive but yours is equally as high.

He loves when you sit in his lap wherever the two of you are. He always has his hands low on your hips where your stomach and thighs meet knowing it makes you feel things.

He likes when you give him hickies where no one can see them.

He likes to bend you over things and he has a goal to bend you over in each room in your massive house.

He loves after he wins a game when you two go back to your hotel room and you always pleasure him by your mouth to praise him for how good he played.

He likes to feel you a lot when you two are having sex which means his hands are literally all over you.

Morning sex with the two of you is an always thing in every country you go to.

He loves bending you over something in front of a mirror because he always wants you to know how beautiful you are.

He loves being able to eat you out and make you scream loud.

Whenever you guys have sex he always has the smallest hope that maybe just maybe you'll get pregnant so he can have a family with you.

He sometimes dreads going back to stay with his family with you because he know that he won't be able to control himself.

He loves praising you during sex all the time.

He doesn't really like toys but he does sometimes enjoy using them and watching you squirm.

Was this good?? I don't know but let me know what you guys think😭❤️