011

Gianna and Avanna never hung out more than one time a week, avanna thought hanging out with her one time, dealing with her loudness and her large group of friends was enough for her

Gianna and Avanna never hung out more than one time a week, avanna thought hanging out with her one time, dealing with her loudness and her large group of friends was enough for her. but, surprisingly, gianna had showed up at avannas house again asking her to hangout.

avanna was hesitant on it, due to last time they hung out she ending up in sev side, but she went with her anyways. she had lied to darrian when he asked her if she was out, because he knew who gianna was now, he would think that avanna was going back to sev side if he knew she was with gianna.

gianna liked to be out, she liked partying, drinking, smoking, all of it. she knew avanna was the opposite, she was more responsible with her decisions and didn't drink, or smoke. which is why she liked to believe she was getting anna out of her comfort zone when they'd hangout.

so like always, she was invited to a party, only this time she was dragging avanna along with her. the two had arrived a little over an hour and a half ago and gianna had already taken more than three shots, and passed a blunt around with a random group of people.

avanna had been handed a shot glass by one of gianna's friends, to not seem 'boring' she had drank it. she thought to herself that, that would would be the only drink she would have that night, until gianna pulled her to the kitchen with her and told her to take more shots with her.

avanna started to feel lightheaded and dizzy after four, making her dismiss herself from the group of friends and try to find a quiet room or the front door.  she felt herself stumbling, scared she was going to loose her balance and fall over until she felt a hand grab her, "yo, you alright?" a boy she had never saw before asked her.

she hummed in response, pulling herself out of his hold and grabbing onto the wall to help herself. she had found the front door, swinging it open and walking out onto the porch. she ignored the few people that was already outside that turned to look at her, making her way off the porch and trying to fish for her phone that was in her back pocket without falling.

valentina, who was just arriving to the party saw avannas familiar figure from where she stood, furrowing her eyebrows in surprise. she watched as avanna pulled out her phone from her pocket, heading for the alleyway.

valentina panicked for a second, unlocking her phone and scrolling through her contacts, putting her phone up to her ear while she heading towards avanna. it was late, she didn't like the thought of her friend being alone in the alleyway.

"anna!" she shouted, watching the girl slowly turn around, just as the call had connected. avanna turned on her heels, "vallll." she dragged, a smile resting on her face. the way avannas words were slurring let valentina know she was drunk, making her sigh.

"hi." valentina replied, grabbing onto her arm to make her lean onto her while she finally spoke into the call.

"yo?" she heard darrians voice in her phone.