019

Avanna stood in her kitchen, her hand on her head due to her getting stressed out

Avanna stood in her kitchen, her hand on her head due to her getting stressed out. david stood next to her, his body slightly leaned over the stove with a kid-like smile on his face.

"da- bro." avanna cut her own self off, shaking her head as she took a step back.

notti, who stood next to his brother, let out a laugh while his brother waved his hand at his friend, "just chillll." he dragged out.

him, notti and ddot had all came over to her house late, they promised they only wanted to hangout with her for a little, but had ended up falling asleep. david had woke her up, asking her if he could make food because he and notti was hungry. she didn't trust them alone in her kitchen, and had followed behind them the second she told them they could. now, the three were all standing in her kitchen watching david make, whatever he was making. darrian was still sound asleep on her couch.

avanna went and sat on her counter, going on her phone. she decided to not watch dd, as she thought he could be responsible enough to burn whatever he was making, or her kitchen.

a couple minutes later of scrolling on instagram, her head quickly lifted when she heard the two brothers arguing before nottis voice raised. "dd i'm tellin- look, it's burnin bro!"

dd's head whipped around to the stove, seeing the pan had began to catch fire and the food he was attempting to make was burnt. "oh shit.." he mumbled, trying to grab the pan but was pushed back by avanna who had already hopped of the counter and rushed to the two, pushing him back. the pan was on fire, grabbing it would cause himself to get burnt.

notti mumbled cuss words under his breath, hurrying to turn off the stove while dd ran to turn on the sink, avanna wrapping a rag around the handle of the pan before rushing over to the sink.

dds hand had somehow been in her way, and the pan had touched him as she tried to hurry and place it down. he let out a loud, "fuck!" while waving his hand around, jumping up and down while notti chuckled.