020

Now that darrian and avanna had been dating for awhile, he was questioning himself

Now that darrian and avanna had been dating for awhile, he was questioning himself. he was confused if he not only liked the girl, but if he was in love with her, as well.

he had asked dd and notti for advice, asking how he would be able to know if he was or not. but they weren't much help, as notti didn't know if he was in love with eva, and dd told him that he hadn't been in love with his ex girlfriend, jayracks. he was left confused, but he figured he would just know when the time came.

the whole thing came to his mind when he noticed himself thinking about her every second of every day, before doing something he'd think about what she'd think about it, how whenever he was texting her while with buba, he had saw him texting with a small smile resting on his face and leaned over, "do you looooveeee her?" and he didn't know how to respond.

though ddot had been with girls in the past, none of the relationships were that long, and he never fell in love with any of them. that would make avanna his first love and he could admit, he was afraid to accept it.

while darrian was sat on the block, not too far away from avannas house with his head turned in the direction of it, her in his mind, avanna was putting on her shoes to head to the store.

she had sat bored in the house all day, and as the sun set she decided she wanted snacks. even though it was now dark and she was scared of walking alone, she walked out her front door anyway. she knew darrian wasn't far from her, and she had hopes that she'd run into him on the way.

she could hear loud voices yelling down the block from where she was walking, her head down to look at her phone as she walked in the direction of the store. she was still some what aware of her surroundings, occasionally looking up to see who was walking next to her or who was standing around.

darrian, who had noticed her familiar figure while watching two guys argue, snapped his head in her direction. he watched her walk, her eyes completely on her phone. he began to stand up, quickly ducking when he heard three fast gun shots go off.

avanna, who had also heard the gun shots, jogged towards the alley way. it was dark, and she didn't know if she was making the right decision about going in there but she didn't have much time to decide, as her body was roughly pushed against the brick wall by someone who she could see, due to it being dark.

she listened to screaming, and more gun shots go off as the large hand never left her neck. she was preparing herself to die, again. her breaths were loud and fast, as she was trying not to panic.

whoever had a hold on her, moved her body from off of the wall and forced her to walk into the alley way. she closed her eyes, letting out a deep breath as she was afraid of what was going to happen next.

"don't move, stay here and be quiet." she heard the familiar voice of her boyfriend making her eyes shoot open and let herself relax a little.

"ddot?" she whisper shouted.

the boy moved over slightly, letting the moonlight shine down on him just right so she could see his eyes, due to him wearing a ski mask.

avanna began to talk again, but hearing quick footsteps that weren't hers or ddots, he placed his hand over her mouth and pushed her back, her being pressed against the hard wall with him against her. "shh." he whispered.

"ddot, yo ass here?" they both heard notti whisper yell, making ddot let out a groan as he let go of avanna for a second, reaching his hand out and grabbing onto to notti, pulling him closer to the both of them. "bro, shut up!" he whispered back to notti.

"where's dd?" avanna whispered, hearing notti breath. "ion know, he ran in the other direction." meaning that dd had ran in the direction of avannas house.

the three stood still and quiet for a couple minutes, before notti spoke, "let's go." and led them out, darrians tight grip on avannas arm never loosening.

they stepped back out into the light, looking around at the streets to make sure it was safe before quickly heading to avannas house. as they arrived, they saw dd sat with his back against her door.

"hey, dd." avanna spoke up as the three walked up to him.

he whipped his head in their direction, "yo bro, i thought you was leaving me out here!" he told avanna, standing to his feet. "i was beating on your door and shit."

she furrowed her eyebrows, her hand twisting the door nob and pushing the door open. "it's open.."

he looked at the open door, before turning his head back to his friends friends and just smacking his lips. 

darrian walked in the house behind everyone else, thinking to himself. the thought of avanna being so close to death again made him want to say the three words, 'i love you' without even caring if he means them actually, or not.

DIDNT PROOF READ! correct any mistakes