018

darrians last few days consisted of him staying at avannas house

darrians last few days consisted of him staying at avannas house. he made it his responsibility to take care of her and help her with anything she needed, until she was okay to walk and everything again.

he had stayed close to avanna almost every second of every day, after she had attempted to get up herself and had caused herself more pain. avanna hated feeling helpless, not being able to do anything without needing help.

the two had been watching movies and sleeping practically all three days straight, after avanna had been released from the hospital after being held there for two days. avanna enjoyed the time her and ddot were spending together, but she was tired of sleeping and watching movies.

she huffed, causing ddot to turn his head to her. "can we go outside?" she asked.

ddot furrowed his eyebrows, "you stupid? no."

avannas eyes rolled, before she sat up on her couch, her hands pushing her up from it. darrian quickly stood to his feet and rushed over to her, grabbing onto her waist gently. "bro, stop trynna stand on your own."

"i'm tried of being here, ddot. let's go outsideeee." she dragged, looking into his eyes.

he smacked his lips, shaking his head. he didn't think it was a good idea. one reason being, she didn't need to be walking around, and another because he didn't want her to get hurt again.

"you take five steps, we gon go outside." he said, slowly letting go of her and taking a step back.

she turned her body, chuckling a little before taking one step. darrian stood close to her, his hands out just incase he had to hurry and grab her.

she continued stepping forward slowly, before trying to step faster. she had stepped five times, and turned to darrian with a huge smile on her face.

ddot rolled his eyes, going over to help her sit back down, before going to her room to grab their jackets.