017

panic came over avanna, she knew what the boy was planning to do and the first thing that came to mind was to push ddot

panic came over avanna, she knew what the boy was planning to do and the first thing that came to mind was to push ddot. she grabbed onto his waist pushing him to the side. just as she did, the boys hand went forward. everything was happening so fast.

she hadn't noticed right away, what he had did, until she watched him run away quickly and she looked down confused at the pain she was feeling.

avanna didn't do well at the sight of blood, so the moment she looked down and saw blood coming from her stomach, she gripped onto to it. but watching it seep through her fingers and drip onto the floor, she began feeling more light headed than she already did. suddenly feeling like she was going to faint, she stumbled backwards but ddot had caught her in time. panicking, they both went to the floor, avanna laying on ddot while he placed both of his shaky hands on top of hers that were on her stomach, whispering cuss words to himself and telling her she would be okay, mainly trying to make himself believe that.

avanna heard ddot screaming names, his voice breaking like he was trying to hold back tears. darrian let out a loud "fuck!" due to the fact he thought he friends didn't hear him, and that they weren't coming fast enough. both him and avanna both heard running, followed by many voices.

"what the fuck?" avanna heard quans voice. due to it being so dark, the group couldn't get a good look of what had happened until they went closer.

"anna.." she heard jay, not knowing where he was standing because their voices seemed to be coming from all around her.

"yo, anna, my heart." notti came into her view, he was blurry due to the fact she had tears running down her face. she felt herself get lifted up, gripping onto notti for support.

"you gon be okay, ight?" notti told her, trying to reassure both himself and her. notti and avanna had gotten along since the moment eva introduced the two to each other, they quickly became close friends and notti couldn't think about what it would be like if avanna wasn't around anymore.