2

Trying different writing styles sorry!!!
_____________________________

3rd person???

"Go home y/n. You've done your work for today." Paulie says. Y/n sighs and fixes her shirt before leaving the ship yard. Around this time y/n would be going to the franky family's house but since she's in trouble paulie made her go back to the orphanage until her punishment is over.

As she walks down the side walks towards the building she wonders what franky is doing. "Oh well he's probably just building something." She arrives at the building and enters shutting the door behind her. "Welcome back y/n!" The owner of the orphanage greets her in her usual tone.

She walks into the kitchen where she is. "Hi Ms. Tally..."(idk 😭) Ms. Tally turns to look at y/n. "Oh my god what happen to you! Your covered in cuts and bruises. Is this from the ship yard??" Y/n looks at her arms seeing she does have some scratches and cuts on her. "It's just a little scratch I'll be ok!"

Ms. Tally grabs her med kit out of the cabinet before setting it down on the table. "Sit." Ms. Tally points to the chair in front of her demanding y/n to sit down. Not wanting to argue y/n sits down as she said.

She slowly starts to clean and bandage her arms and legs. "Ms. Tally can I ask you something?" She nods not wanting to look away from her work. "How did I get a devil fruit power? I've had if for as long as I can remember?" She stops in her tracks surprised by the sudden question she's been dreading to answer. Before responding she finishes treating the cuts.

Ms. Tally sighs. "We new this day would come eventually!" Y/n gives her a confused look. "We??" She nods before grabbing a hidden box that was on the highest shelf beside her. "Read this and I'll explain"

She hands y/n a small brown box. Y/n opens the box to find a note.

Dear Y/n,

I'm sorry I had to leave you before you were born. I hope you can forgive me for what I've done. If I could of stayed I would but I had a deal with the captain that I had to stay. I know leaving you in unforgivable and I understand if you can't forgive me but please except the gift I've given you. I've left you the rock rock fruit I stole from one of the chests on the ship. I hope it helps you. Please know I loved you and your mother dearly. Farewell y/n I hope to meet you one day
- Your Dad

Y/n put the letter down speechless. "He loves me?" She thinks. "Your mother left the box with me before passing. Saying to give it too you at the right time. I'm sorry y/n" she grabs a old news paper from the shelf.

"Whole crew of the ****** pirate crew dead from marine attack"

Y/n feels her heart drop at the sight. "How could this of happened" she thinks. "I-I'm gonna go to bed. Thank you Ms. Tally."
Ms. Tally goes to stop her but hesitates not wanting to upset her more "she just needs some time. Yeah."

Y/n heads to her small room and lays on the bed. "He loves me." Those words were something she never thought she would hear. Especially from her father. She feels weak and sad. "How could marines do something like that. My father is.... Dead"

Her blood starts to boil angry that someone could kill her father. "I hate marines." She dosen't fully know what her father did to be killed other then being a pirate but no one deserves death for no reason. He didn't want to stay on that ship. It was against his will. She promised herself she would find out who was on that marine ship if it was the last this she does. She needs the answers.

She falls asleep thinking about the letter...