12

Small chapter :3
_______________________________

"Interesting. Many ships we're born in this cobwebbed room and now look at it. Filthy." lucci says while grabbing the picture."Tom. Icebarg. Cutty Flam. This place must hold many memories of days where you shared life with those two.... And now you call it your top secret base. That's heartbreakingly adorable." lucci says trying to anger Franky.

"Damn you! Just get the hell out of here already!" Franky yells."We won't leave till we  get what were after. Make this easy on yourself." lucci says. "Their aintt no blue prints in here!" Franky replies.

"Oh... No? You don't say?" lucci questions before kicking and shattering a desk."Hey!!" he screams. Franky goes to hit lucci. "Kalifa!"lucci says. Kalifa restrains Franky using a prickly rope type gadget. Franky falls to the ground now tied up.

"Y-you bastard!" Franky says obviously in pain. "Take your time. But be aware that we know many things about your past. Things that you don't want getting out. For example. We know what happened 8 year's ago. And that you are guilty of committing a very serious crime back then. Just like your dear old tom." lucci says.

"You shut up! Tom was never a damn criminal! You don't know what the hell you're talking about! You freak!" franky responds irritating lucci. He kicks him under the chin.

"Hey! Franky didn't do anything knock it off!" y/n says starting to get nervous. "I disagree. You and tom are both criminals. And should pay the consequences of your actions." lucci says.

(I'm sorry for putting"says" a lot😔)

"You talk like you know everything. You don't know tom! And you don't know anything about water 7!" Franky yells.

......

"We've heard tom was a excellent crafts man and creative genius but he was also a uncontrollable fishman with super human strength. When we ask the citizens about it they don't have much to say. It must be difficult to work under a man like that. Right cutty flam?" lucci asks.

"That's such a ridiculous question it doesn't even deserve a reply! You government goons are all just a pile of crap!" Franky responds." During that incident more then 100 people including Marines and navy officers were severely injured here in Water 7...and the culprit behind it was you. Causing the world government that much trouble is a serious crime. But because you were confirmed dead in a sea train accident later that same day all the charges against you were annulled. Sense you're actually still alive you'll be taken to ennies lobby as a criminal. There you can take your time answering this one simple question. Where are the blue prints the the ancient weapon known as pluton?" lucci explains.

"Here I finally got a connection" blueno says."Good. When I updated out boss on out situation he said he wanted to speak to you directly right away." lucci says."Boss huh?" Franky questions confused." blueno walks towards Franky with a transponder snail. "Alright chief go ahead."

"HOT HOT! Ouch ouch ouch! I spilt coffee all over myself! Dammit! Stupid coffee!" a voice yells over the snail."What the hell.... " y/n says confused.

"So I see you're still alive! Greetings cutty flam. Long time no see. It's hard to believe you somehow managed to survive the accident." the voice says." Is that so? Who the hell are you?" Franky asks

"For the past 8 years. Everytime my scars hurt I was tormented by a unquenchable anger. That I couldn't take the proper vengeance I deserved. Because the criminal responsible for those scars was dead you see... " the mystery man responds.

"I said. Who in the hell are you?!" Franky asks again getting impatient." Don't you remember me? I'm the man from Cipher pole #5 that arrested Tom's workers when I caught them red handed for attacking the judicial ship 8 year's ago!"