6

Hi guys! :) I have a question is it hard to read or bad with all the he says and she says and stuff. I feel like I use it too much but idk what else to use. Any tips :)??

Also sorry for not including the two girls frankys with. They say a bunch of small things hear and their and it would be such a pain. I hope y'all can understand <3

Y/n releases her powers and helps Franky up"So he was shot 5 times? But iceberg is still alive?" Franky asks."Don't look so surprised that guys as tough a nails. But if he tried once then these scum bags might try and go after iceberg a second time to. So we're gonna settle this NOW." Paulie says. Kaku suddenly throws a knife at luffy missing him on purpose by a hair.

"Dead or alive" kaku says threateningly. "The world government doesn't care either way. This is what it means to have a bounty on your head therefore you can't complain. No matter how terrible it may be. You've broken the law and now the law has turned its back on you." kaku explains.

"You're right we chose to live this way. We're all outlaws but I don't care. Your wrong! If you knew Robin you wouldn't say that! So you take that back!" luffy shouts.
y/n stands their confused after all that's happened."I may not know what the hell is happening but this is awkward. This guy's weird." she says.

"Let me talk to ice pops! This has to be a mistake! Robin wouldn't do that! This doesn't make sense theirs no reason robin would have done that!" he says. Paulie scoffs."Keep saying that all you want. It's over. Fact is you picked on the wrong guy. The moral of the story is if you make a enemy out of ice berg then you make a enemy of the entire galley law company. And that's not all you've also made a enemy of everyone in water 7" Paulie says.

"I don't want to fight any of you! We can still talk about all of this!" luffy tries to explain."I don't give a damn what you want! Word about this is gonna spread like wild fire. Theirs no place to run and no pace to hide. It's the end of the road! You pirates are doing down." Paulie says

(Ik theirs so much talking in this part for some reason 😭 but action is starting to pick up again.)

Paulie throws his rope towards luffy. Attempting to dodge it. It ends up wrapping around his wrist. Kaku throws another knife him. He jumps into the air but Paulie pulls the rope and kaku throws more knifes toward him missing. Luffy gets back up on his feet out of breath. "What's the matter straw hat? You not even gonna go out with a fight?" Paulie asks.

"I just told you we're not enemies and I don't want to fight any of you!" luffy says. Tile stone gets out his canon and fires at luffy. He dodges and climbs on top of a stack of wood that was being transported with a shaft. (Idk what it's called..)

Lucci jumps in the air and cuts the rope supporting him and the planks. Luffy lands on his feet and goes to make a run for it when one of the other ships Wright's sneaks up on him with a saw. He swings at luffy missing him. He dodges and Luffy gets cornered by a wall. Kaku then uses his knifes to keep him in place by his shirt.

Behind kaku is tilestone ready to ge him with his canon. He fires hitting luffy perfectly.
"Holy crap that was a direct hit!" y/n says. Franky laughs. "Hahah Yeah! And that's why galley laws our pride and joy wooooo!"

Y/n turns and looks at Franky."Are you seriously drinking right now?!!! We were just fighting?!" y/n yells."You're right! I enjoyed the show but I was here first and this is my stage! And the only star here is Franky! So get out of my way!!!" he screams.

"Hold on a second let us take car of him then you can fight us till your hearts content." kaku says. "We had dibs on straw hat before y'all even got here!" y/n yells.

The crowd starts screaming for galley law to get out of their that frankys about to go crazy."Connecter set!" Franky says. The crowd panics "oh no he's brought down a crane with that before its lethal!" someone says.

Frankys arm start to expand getting larger.      "Coup de Vent!" he yells. Fast air games shooting out from his arms. Going through a crane and destroying ships in its path. Galley law is sent flying along with some people from the crowd. People start running out.

"Another crane is falling down Run!" the crane starts to fall making everyone around Run. "Haha fall that's right. Hell let's destroy the whole ship yard I don't care!" luffy grabs the girl and makes a Run for it away from the ship yard.