3

Edited some

Timeskip~

It's been a few days since you got the letter from your dad. You've been working at the shipyard everyday then going back to the orphanage as usual. Today was your last day working at the ship yard so you get to go home to the franky house!

(One more thing I forgot to mention. Y/n isn't wearing those ugly glasses the franky family wears!💀)

You try to keep to yourself but you can't help but notice all the commotion about the mayor being shot. Deciding to ignore it you head for the house.

You arrive to see the house tour apart like a hurricane ripped through it. Franky family left laying unconscious or possibly dead across the rubble. You feel your heart start to race. "What the hell happened?!" You run towards the rubble and start trying to get all of the others out to see if they are ok. After getting some of the ones on top and moving them to the flat ground you start digging to get the others.

You feel tears start to swell in your eyes. Suddenly a piece of metal cuts your arm. "Damn it!" You put your hand over your cut adding pressure to stop the bleeding. Ripping your shirt some you tie it around the cut and keep looking. Removing and taking off your gloves you decide it would be easier in devil fruit form. "Rock rock harden level 3!"

You slice through the rubble trying to get everyone out. Tears still running down your face. Not stopping till everyone is out. After a hour you manage to get everyone out before you fall to the ground from exhaustion. While staring at them from where you were sitting you hear foot steps behind you.

You turn around to see franky. "Y/n am I asleep? Is this a dream??" You manage to stand up and look at him. Tears coming out faster then before from his words. "No it's real....it's all real. I tried to help them but I cut my arm and theirs so much stuff and-"

Franky cuts you off "you did all you could
Y/n it's ok. But who the hell would do something like this to my house?!!" Franky starts getting angry. Veins starting to show on his head. "I'm not sure franky. I wish I did."

"Oh I know who did it. Damn you straw hat luffy! So this is your pay back for stealing your 2 hundred million berries ....Unforgivable."

"Wait 2 hundred berries? What is he talking about?" you think.

Suddenly a few more men come around the corner. "Franky! Franky! It was terrible those pirates are completely insane! Listen, we've been keeping track of the straw hats . We know theirs no way you're gonna let them get away with this!" One of them says.

"Where are they now?" Franky clenches his fists "T-their at dock one!" you collect yourself and stand beside Franky."Is that so? Alright then. Straw hat luffy when I find you I'm gonna rip you apart!"

"I'm going with you!" Franky turns to you with a serious look."Ik you can handle yourself y/n but you're hurt and I don't want anyone else to get hurt. Especially after this" You start to put your gloves back on.
"I'm fine Franky. The only reason I'm hurt is cause I let my guard down and got myself cut from the rubble. I'll be ok if I use hardened mode." Franky thinks for a moment before responding.

"Fine but you stay close to me." you nod.

After arriving to doc one~

"Look at all those people! What's all the commotion about? Well the bigger the audience the better I always say!" Franky says. Music starts to play. The crowd starts freaking out.

"HEY! Did you just say my name?" he says.
The crowd starts screaming. "No we didn't!" "Where is he at?!" "Wait he's up there!!"
You put on your gloves and protective mask.

Seeing Franky put on his show always makes you laugh no matter how mad you are. A white tarp being held over them they start to sings. "Come on everybody! No need to be shy! Say my name!" the crowd not being very amused start yelling.

"We don't wanna! Get lost!" Franky sighs "ugh what a bunch of noisy flies." The tarp is pulled away revealing them."I'm the number one super guy! The face of the under world and you know why! I'm the man with the plan! The power and fame! And people everywhere call out my name! WOAH mmmmmm........

!FRANKY!

People start running and rowing away. "Come out and show yourself straw hat!!!"