8

They arrive at the bar and he puts her down to make his grand entrance as usual. Y/n stands back and watches as he slams open both doors. The towns people get both scared and surprised at the sudden entrance. The bar tender laughs. "Hey there. Welcome. How are ya?" he says in a weird yet emotionless tone.

"YOW how's it going Blueno? Feeeelinggg SUPERRR???!" Franky asks. y/n laughs as Franky poses and does his dance. "Yeah well I suppose you could say that." Blueno responds. "What do you mean suppose? You're not a very decisive guy are ya? I'll take the usual! Fill her up please!" he says while opening the door to where he keeps his cola and taking out the empty bottles.

Y/n walks in and sits beside him to his right. "Do you got any money?" Blueno asks. "Just fill them up will ya! Cooooo-laaa! Gah! To think you run a istablishment with a greedy notion to take money from your customers!" he says. Y/n laughs."Oh yeah it's definitely not his job or anything right?" she says and shakes her head at frankys foolishness.

"Didn't you mention on the way here you had extra money?" she asks." Your right! I got a million berries!" he says. He takes the money out from his shirt pocket and steps on to one of the tables."YOW! LISTEN UP! This is your lucky day customers! All your drinks are on me! Compliments of me your pal Franky!" he screams.

The people in the bar cheer thanking Franky. He walks back over and sits down. "So blueno. Where's my cola? Come on hurry it up all ready" he says impatiently. "Looks like business has been good for ya Franky." a old lady says.

Franky looks over at her "huh?" he screams. "Why the hell are you screaming?" y/n asks.
"Old hag kokoro! That was you I sat next too?! I thought it was a statue of a sea monster!" he yells. Y/n sacks him on the head. "DON'T BE RUDE TO THE FINE LADY FRANKY!" she screams.

Kokoro laughs."Granny is it ok for me to get a refill on my juice then?" a kid peeps around the old lady. And a rabbit? "Hey kid this is a bar. It's no place for little shrimps like you." frankys says. Y/n squints her eyes at him."I've been coming here with you since I was 10 Franky. Let the kid have her juice it's only fair." she says.

Franky sighs."fine whatever..." the kid cheers and gets her juice. "Yeah business has been good but I feel terrible! In fact this entire week has been a total downer. And it's all because of that stupid pirate!" he says. The bar tender puts the cola on the counter."Here ya go." he says. Franky grabs the bottles.

"Good took ya long enough! Fuel! Fuel! Fuel!" he yells as he puts the bottles back inside him."Their! Completely restored. That bastard. Just wait till I get my hands on him! Hey hag! Why are you here?" he asks. Y/n give him a frustrated look for being rude again."aqua lagoona is on its way!" she responds.

"Oh! Is that's right? No wonder the winds blowing so strong today!" he says."You need to get your house prepared for the storm." kokoro says. Y/n sighs."We would if we could!" she says.

"There's nothing to prep really seeing as I don't actually have a house anymore. Hahah!" he responds. Y/n hits Franky on the back."You say that as if you're not bothered by it?!!" she screams. Kokoro laughs."I was gonna have a drink with ice berg but it seems he was shot!" she says after finishing her glass of alcohol.

"Yeah I heard about that. They say pirates are responsible. Galley Law and the towns people are pissed!" Franky says putting his glass down."So a pirate did it huh? Do you honestly think that happened?!" kokoro says between laughs.

"Hey... You sound like you know something. If you really do then spit it out you old hag." he demands. Y/n looks back at Franky astounded that he said it again." WHY DON'T YOU LEARN SOME MANNERS SHES BEING NICE TO YOU DAMN IT!" she yells, hitting him even though it doesn't affect him much since he's metal.

"Ice bergs constantly being hounded by the world government you ever noticed that?" kokoro says. Y/n stops hitting Franky hearing her mention the world government. What do they have to do with this? "So? Wait are you trying to say that government lap dog corgi pulled the trigger?? Hahah! That little troll isn't cut out to do something like that!" he says.

" Your right. That assassination plot falls more in line with the work of CP9. Isn't that right Blueno? Eh? Ever heard of them? " she asks."Ehh only rumors really." he responds.

(The way kokoro new from the very start 🤭. Our queen kokoro always comes in clutch. Best op character by far)

"You village simpletons sure put a lot of stock into stories about imaginary boogie man shadow organizations." Franky says.
Y/n looks at them all confused before putting her head on the table. "Why isn't anyone explaining stuff today. My mind's gonna burst from confusion." she says fake crying.

"Don't be a idiot of course they exist! They just never show them selves. Can't really work under cover if everyone knows who you are." kokoro says before drinking another whole glass." You seem pretty sure of yourself got some kind of proof about this?" Franky asks.

She puts her glass down."Nope! Just rumors!" she yells before laughing." STOP SCREWING AROUND HAG! LOOK RUMORS ARE SUPERSTITIOUS NONSENSE!" Franky screams before kokoro cuts him off.

"It's been a rumor a long time huh? Their good at eliminating people without anyone noticing. If you mess with them you'll be dead meat.... " she explains.

Y/n stands on top of her chair towards Franky."IF YOU CALL HER HAG ONE MORE TIME I'M GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS!" she yells. She punchs Franky on the head one good time before sitting down."OUCH ok ok I'm sorry!" Franky yells trying to make her stop.

Kokoro is one of not many people y/n trusts. She offered multiple times to let y/n stay with her when she was on the streets before meeting Franky. Y/n can't help but get angry when Franky disrespects her.

After Franky finishes his drink he slams his hands on the bar braking in."Come on man you don't have to brake the table it didn't do anything." y/n says. Franky clenches his teeth and grumbles. Y/n quickly finishes her drink knowing what's about to happen. "Woah! What's got you rilled up big guy?" kokoro asks.

"RAH I got so much rage inside of me I feel another rampage coming on!" he screams before walking out of the bar. Y/n sighs before putting her glass down."Sorry Blueno. If I have time later I'll try and come by to fix the bar. Thanks for the drinks. Bye kokoro be safe!" y/n says before running after Franky.

She indeed never came back to fix the bar : D