7

This is a sad chapter y'all so Beware!
All I can think about during this is
"I get it your all without fathers. I'm not. I fuckin love my dad." AND IT'S FRANKY😭

I also wanna write a Franky x plus size reader. I head canon he would like a partner that is plus size since he is large himself. Thoughts?

Also keep in mind once again Franky is a father figure for y/n in this. Even if I plan on making a Franky x reader in the future. Theirs no romance in this book. Ik I say that a lot but I feel some people be tweekin sometimes
__________________________________

"Crap he's getting away! You wanna go after him?" y/n asks. Franky shakes his head. "Nah that last hit used up the rest of my fuel. But I'll take care of him as soon at I'm done refueling. That kid ain't half bad! He certainly earned his bounty." he replies.

"Fine then. Wanna go to the bar?" y/n asks. Franky perks up at hearing those few words.
"Let's go!!" he yells. He grabs y/n by the arm and starts to run."Hold on Franky be careful I'm still hurt! Plus I'm tired from what just happened and from the stuff at the house. Let's just walk." she says. Franky let's go and thinks for a minute. He suddenly turns around and squats.

"Hop on!" he says. Y/n looks at him like he's crazy. "You're kidding right?" she asks. He doesn't saying anything and just looks at her. Y/n sighs. "This is ridiculous..." she whispers. Y/n hops on frankys back holding on too his neck and wrapping her legs around his waist/chest. He holds her legs and starts walking.

"This is embarrassing...." she says hiding her face on his shoulder. Franky laughs. "Well I gotta make sure my little sis is ok!" he says. Y/n will probably never admit she likes small stuff like this done for her. It's not often stuff like this is done for y/n and when it does happen it's usally Franky and that's something she will always be thankful for. She might not have actual family alive that she knows of but Franky is all she needs.

Franky doesn't know about her parents too much. It's a hard subject for y/n to talk about. But he knows she came from a orphanage and her mother passed away when she was born. Franky knows how hard it is to loose a parent or a parental figure and tries to be their for y/n as best as he can.

(I'm literally just healing my inner child with this story now🧍)

"Hey Franky can I tell you something?" y/n asks. "Of course kiddo. Whatcha got for me?" he responds. Y/n hesitates to tell him what's been on her mind lately. "I've told you some about my past but I want to tell you something that I've recently found out." she pauses and takes a deep breath before continuing.

"While I was making up for stealing those nails I had to stay in the orphanage. While I was their Ms. Tally gave me something. It- It was from my dad. I know I haven't talked about him with you and that was because I was mad at him for leaving me alone. He was a pirate. While sailing he was killed by the marines for some reason. And he left me a note. Here... " she pulls out the note from her pocket. Franky stops and puts her down before taking and reading the note.

Franky finishes the note and looks at y/n to see her starring at the ground. Tears start to fall on the concrete surprising Franky."He loves me Franky. And he gave me the devil fruit. When I read the note I thought maybe I could see him again but then I seen the old news paper with the story on it. He's gone....The marines...they..." she tries to say.

Franky looks at y/n pitifully. He never thought he would see y/n so upset. Even when she cried over the Franky family it was nothing compared to this. "I'm sorry y/n...I'm sure you're father was a good man." he says.

Y/n looks at Franky tears streaming down her face."Thank you for listening to me Franky. I just don't have anyone else to tell." she says."I'm hear to listen anytime you like y/n. Plus it's my job as your big Brother to make sure you're happy and taken care of." he says. He wipes y/n's tears away and hugs her."I'll always be here for you y/n I promise."

Y/n Is taken back by the hug. She's not big on physical touch but when she does get a hug or something along those lines it's once again Franky. She wraps her arms around him returning the hug. "You won't tell anyone about this right?" she asks. "Of course not. Not unless you say it first or you're ok with it." he responds.

After a few second's they pull away."You still feel like going to the bar?" he asks. Y/n nods. He turns around and squats again allowing her to get on."Ready?" he asks.
"Ready!" she says.