𝐗𝐕.

❝ this boy got me going crazy

this boy got me going crazy.

two weeks later

"OOH FIRST DAY OF BREAK!" i yelled jumping up and down from my bed. "yo chill. calm yo tiny ass down." dd groaned in his morning voice.

"it snowed a lot last night." i said looking out of the window. "we still going to florida right? that wont ruin it right?" david asked me, worried. "they fly through all kind of weather, davi." i said, calling him a new nickname i came up with.

"i told you stop calling me that shit." he rolled his eyes. "fuck up." i mumbled. he scrunched up his face at me and walked out of my room.

i dont know what made him so upset, but i'm chilling. i checked everywhere in my room to make sure my bag was packed with everything i needed.

dd's pov

i walked out of her room because she was irritating me lowkey. she need to stop calling me that nickname. it's the second week she been calling me that shit.

cant even lie that shit got me geeked as hell though..

i had my suitcase with me while i sat on the couch. "dd why you out here by yo lonely?" edot asked me after leaving damiir room.

"she irritate me." i mumbled. "nahh. what my sis do?" he asked me shaking my body. "calling me this name." i sighed.

"nigga.." he scrunched up his face and walked away. "what..?" i asked putting my head in my hands. "yeah okay." he said putting something in the microwave.

i sighed and went back into the room with her. "what i do dd?" she asked me, walking up close to me. i frowned and ignored that.. female.

"davidddd." she said getting close to my face. "mi corazonnnnn." she added, running her fingers through my hair. i put my head down and facetimed notti.

she aint know that i was calling him but she was still begging me. i connected my phone to my airpods and whispered into my microphone.

"you on ya way?" i asked him. "fa suree, what's up with.. desi.." he asked me looking at her messing with me.

"baby tell me." she said and turned my head towards her. i paused and just hung up the phone with ethan.

"what you say." i said confused. "not even on that corny shit, you heard me." she said shaking her head. i laughed and nodded. "oh and darrian gonna be here soon." she told me.