Sullys Arrival. | 01

————————————————————

                     most beautiful family ever

most beautiful family ever. 😍

—————————————————————

Me and Tsireya (reya) were riding our ilu's when we heard fathers horn, he never blows his horn, so we quickly rushed back while looking up at the sky, from hearing fluttering noises coming from above. Ikran's. what were ikrans doing here at sea? Me and Reya finally arrived at shore, her going ahead to get her grand entrance while i stay back and pet both of our ilu's and giving them fish before walking away towards my two younger siblings, Aonung and Tsireya.

- "hey what is that? Is that you're tail?!"
two faint voices said, as i wasn't quite close enough to make out who was saying it.
- "look at you're arms, no meat, all skin and bones!"
It was Aonung and Rotxo. I quickly walked up to them and smacked them both upside the head, while they were both whining i pulled their tails making them fall down in pain, looking up from the mess i just caused to greet my sister with a smile. "I see you." , i said to reya, her returning the gesture. "Why have you come to us Jake Sully?" , my father, Tonowari asked Jake Sully, also known as the mighty Toruk Makto. "For a sanctuary. A place where i can keep my family safe from the sky people, please." , Jake pleaded, hoping for my father to accept him and his family into our clan and onto this mighty island. My father didn't respond, but instead looked at my gorgeous mother, Ronal. Mother and Father only shared a glance before mother started walking towards Jake Sully's children, who i have no idea the names of. But one of them did catch my eye, the eldest. I could tell by the slight grey hairs he had, and by his posture, he stood up strong, probably to show my mother he meant no harm but was just a great warrior. "You're tails will be no use in the water, you'll be useless here- useless!" , my mother said, not liking Jake Sully's family. "his hands!" , she said raising his hand "He has five fingers, instead of three!" , gasps and whispers erupted into the crowd. "Hey, Mother! If i may speak?" , i said, hoping she would give me the right to speak. She did, now all eyes were on me. "I have five fingers too, just like them!" , i said swinging my hand around in the air. "Noäu... it does not matter if you have five finger, you are one of us. They aren't." ,my father said, pulling me back. "No, Father, Mother... its not fair that we are so harsh on these newcomers when they aren't so different from us. They're Na'vi also, just from the forest. They can adapt. please father, mother" , i said turning back to face her. "Let them stay, be one of us. I will be in full charge of the mighty's Toruk Makto's children. Please..." , i said, looking between my mother and father, seeing them speak, but not verbally, mentally. Father nodded, bringing me in closer. "It is decided. Toruk Makto and his family will be staying with us, treat them no different then any other Metikeyan! My eldest daughter, Noäu will be in charge of you're children Jake Sully, you are in great hands. My eldest will also be assisted by my two other children. My son, Aonung, and youngest daughter, Tsireya." , my father said, me happy with his decision.

- "What do we say?"
He said while looking down at the child he held in his arms.
- "Thank You." , the one in his arms said, followed along by its siblings. "Thank You." , "Thank You." , "Thank You." .

—————————————————————

Hope you liked the introduction of Noäu and the first chapter. Ive been on a avatar obsession for YEARS. i totally fell in love with the first movie when my dad forced me to watch it with him, which im very thankful for (Ty dad) .
Now here i am, making a story about the second movie, which i haven't watched yet but will see TOMORROW!!! Just to let you know, Neteyam will not be dying in this book, nor' will the war happen. I would not do that to y'all.

Hope you will enjoy this story and future stories i make if u stick along for that long, lots of hugs and kisses.

-prttylover.