Eywa's Wish. | 05

—————————————————————

"Father... help me, please." ,, "what is it Noäu, what is troubling you?" ,, "he did it, he- he touched me without my permission." ,, "that son of a bitch, ill kill him. ".

End Of FlashBack.

i woke up startled, looking around while sweat was dripping down my face like a raging waterfall.
"My daughter, why are you sweating so much? Did the dream come back to you again?" , father asked, worry filling his eyes. "Yes father, it did. Why does it always come back when i take a liking in a boy?" , tears. tears was all that stopped me from speaking again. Father swiftly came to my side to comfort me. Zae, zae was the name of the boy who ruined my thought on every boy who tried to bond with me. But with nete, my nete it was different, he asked every time he wanted to make contact with me, even with simple hugs or handshakes... he would ask if im comfortable with it. He was a true blessing from eywa.

—————————————————————

Hugs, kisses, was all my father gave me as comfort before returning to his duties as chief. Mother knew no such thing about what happened and i preferred it that way, she would never understand. I got up out of my bed, not knowing or caring what time it is. But it was morning, that was all i knew. I found myself walking along the beach, just relaxing and taking in the peaceful sounds that surrounded me. Ilu's communicating, wind blowing gently, the ocean waves crashing in the distance. Peace... i was finally at peace. War was over, those dreams were over. I was free.

Neteyam's POV:

sunlight, ocean waves, i woke up even though it was still early in the morning. Not sure why i was up but i knew i couldn't go back to sleep. I eventually found myself walking along the beach, taking in everything around me, the ocean, the ilu's, the beautiful singing i heard. Wait, that sounds like Noäu... was all i thought, turning around seeing her sit on her knees in the shallow part of the tide pool she was in, singing a song that hooked me in. I wasnt sure what song it was, but it went something like this...

"Light shot diamonds from his eyes..."

Beautiful... i hope she was talking about me. I must have been to loud because nay turned around quickly out of nowhere, raising her dagger towards the direction to heard the noise from. Right at me. I was sure she couldnt see me so i wanted to scare her, jump out from the bush and give her a good old scare.

Noäu's POV:

someone was listening to me, i know it because i could see a figure hiding in the bush not to far away from me. I wasnt able to make out who it was but i knew id find out, walking towards the bush, seeing the figure jump out and tackle me. Them being on top of me and me on the bottom. I was able to flip us over, me straddling whoever this was, raising my dagger, ready to defend myself until the figure finally spoke.
"Wait- wait! Nay its me! It Neteyam!" , Neteyam said, scared by my outlash. "Oh my gosh nete, i was going to kill you!" , i said, growling at him because of how stupid he was to pull this stunt. "Nah, you wouldn't kill me.. you'd miss me too much." , a smirk plastered his face as he said that. "Whatever forest boy." , i said, trying to ignore the position we were in.

Neteyam's POV:

me and nay both didn't move from the position we were in, both to scared and flustered to move. My hands moving to place themselves on her waist but something stopped it, my hands, now hovering over her waist... inches away, i didn't know what to say or do. "Nete... its okay if you put your hands there. I trust you." , she trusts me? now i really cant fuck up. "Nay- can i?" , i said looking at her lips. "Yes nete, do whatever you want." , she said leaning in, me doing the same. 

the kiss was like a true blessing from eywa... soft and sweet but deep and passionate.
Was this Eywa's Wish?

—————————————————————-