The squad. |17

"Wherever we go... this family is our fortress."
__________________________________

Me and Neteyam were sitting on a rock with our two children in our arms, looking out into the ocean, the sea. My first true home. "Mom, do you think we will go back to dads home?", i sighed and looked up at Neteyam. "Yes, someday hun, just whenever we know daddy's home is free from the bad guys...", tiri only nodded before looking back down and started fidgeting with my free hand. Kia'e was asleep in Neteyam's arms and it had looked that neteyam was about to fall asleep soon. I scooted over so there was no space between me and Neteyam, adjusting tiri on my lap to a more comfortable position, leaning on Neteyam's shoulder; his head falling on mine. Tiri had adjusted herself so her legs were spread across Kia'e's lap and leaned her head on my chest. We were all laying peacefully in eachothers arms, we were safe, we were free, we were our own squad.

__________________________________

!!AUTHOR SPEAKS!!

oh my cheetos man.
that was one of the SHORTEST chapters i have ever writen EVER and i hate it. But i think i did a good job detailing it so it seemed like a longer chapter. Sadly this book has come to a end but i hope you guys enjoyed this book and will do with the next book i publish. I love you guys so much, thank you for the support and reads.

Lots of hugs and kisses,
-prttylover.