Then there was two. |16

NOÄU'S POV:

it had been nearly a year since i had given birth to my second child, my son kia'e. Tiri and kia, which was short for kia'e was playing in the sand, running around giggling and laughing. I was sitting on a rock not too far from them and smiling while watching my two beautiful children play happily in the sand. It had been 6 years since i had tiri, her being six and kia'e being nearly one. I couldn't have been happier, having neteyam as my mate and having two beautiful children with him. It was a true blessing from eywa. "Ai, come on, we must go meet pa and ma!", the kids loved jake and neytiri, they would always ask when we would go visit them again. We could never keep these kids away from their grandparents so we would visit jake and neytiri's home often, almost as we lived there. "Ma!", tiri had run to neytiri, jumping into her arms. "Pa!", kia doing the same, only running into jakes arms. "Lovely seeing you Noäu, where is Neteyam?", jake asked, engulfing me in a hug. "Im not sure actually... he is probably out with Lo'ak or something", jake only nodded at my response.
"Ah-ah- sorry that im late, me and lo'ak caught this huge fish and we couldn't just let it go...",he looked up, me and his parents both staring at him. Our kids to busy either playing with their grandparents hair and their necklaces. "You can take then around, they wont be no fuss.", neytiri and jake both nodded before walking away. "How are you my love..?", neteyma asked while snaking his arms around my waist and digging his face into my neck. "I am okay neteyam, kids have been draining me tho...", i laughed at myself, sure these kids drained me but i loved them to death. "Agreed. Sleep is barely something i know of since kia'e came along, tiri is not that big of a fuss anymore...",i only nodded before hugging Neteyam back and just staying in that position. Happy to be here with Neteyam. Happy to be here with the person i loved from the start.

__________________________________

!!AUTHOR SPEAKS!!

next chapter is the last chapter, and after is an extra to explain my next book. I really hoped u guys enjoyed this book while it lasted, i might come back and rewrite some chapters in the future but im not quite sure.. but if anything ill try to get the first 3 chapters out of my next book to explain what it will be about and the characters etc etc... and the first real chapter ofc!

Anyways, lots of hugs and kisses.

-prttylover.