Drifting Away. | 06

—————————————————————-

Noäu's POV:

Neteyam, the kiss, him. Was all that ran through my head for the rest of the day. I needed to see Neteyam again, i needed to. In search of Neteyam, i got stopped by my mother. "You- you! You snuck out early in the morning to see that sully boy didn't you?!" , i really didn't want to deal with my mothers nonsense right now, instead of talking back i let her yell at me all she wants. "You are a traitor to this clan Noäu Kaya!" , oh shit. She never uses my middle name. "Mother, i never snuck out. I woke up early, not being able to go back to sleep, I didn't want to wake you guys up so i took a walk along the beach. Neteyam just so happened to be doing the same thing." , i responded, not trying to loose my cool. "That is not all, you kissed him!!" , by this time mother was screaming so loud everyone turned their heads to watch, even the Sully Family. I could feel all eyes on me, whispers mentioning my name, i snapped. "So what mom? So what i kissed the mighty Toruk Makto's son!? Atleast he treats me like im not some freak, not like what Aonung and his friends call me. Im sick and tired of you acting like you know what's best for me! I wish to never see you again. mothers do not yell at their daughters for loving someone, Even if their not from the same clan!" , i stopped talking, tears streaming down my face. I took one last glance at my mother before turning on my heels and running away into the back part of the island. "Nay! Nay wait!" , was all i heard, i recognized the voice as Neteyam, i seriously didn't want him to see me like this.

Neteyam's POV:

I heard it all. Nay's mother yelling at her for liking me, her defending my name... i had to find her and tell her how much i love her. Crying. Faint Sniffles. I weaved through some trees, looking for nay, there she was... curled up in a ball, tears running down her face like a thunderstorm. I needed to help her. "Nay...look, i know you probably don't want to talk-" 
, i was cut of by nay jumping up and onto me, i hugged her back, gently placing her down and rubbing her back while saying soothing stuff in her ear. It was something i learned from watching my dad comfort my mom when i was little, mom tend to break down thinking of her father, my grandpa. "Nete, my mother totally hates me..." , nay said in between cries. I didn't know what to do, i just wanted to help her stop feeling this way. "Nay- nay look at me." , she looked up, tear stains painting her face. "Nay, you should not listen to what your mom says about you. Same thing goes with everyone else, you are the most strongest female warrior i have ever met. This happens to everyone sometime in their life, where their parents don't accept them for who they love." , she wiped her tears and wrapped her arms around me, asking for another hug. I did as she said, i would do anything for nay, anything.

—————————————————————-

Oops, cliffhanger!!
Y'all will prob hate me for that but trust next chapters will deliver. 🤗

Next chapter will be a roller coaster of emotions, the war will happen. You guys will just have to find out if Neteyam dies or not, pls don't get mad you guys know i wouldn't kill him off😭 he will have a cool comeback tho!

This book will be closed off and finished at 15 chapters, got nine more chapters 😊

Lots of hugs and kisses. <3

-prttylover