Neteyam. | 03

—————————————————————

"Nay! Nay wake up!" ,Reya came running into our shared bedroom. "Im up, im up!" , i said, not wanting to deal with her right now. "Good, Lo'ak and Neteyam were wondering if you wanted to come with us to explore the forest." ,she asked me, hoping i would agree. "Ok, but only because im saving Neteyam from third wheeling." , i said chuckling. "Orrr, because you want ti hangout with Neteyam!" , she said teasing me. "Ok, so what if i do?" , i said, admitting the truth. "I knew it! You like Neteyam!" , she said while jumping up and down. "Shh, be quiet reya." ,i said harshly, obviously not wanting anyone else to hear. "Hey guys, you ready to go?" , Lo'ak came in asking. "Hey, and yeah, we are." , my sister said, totally drooling over Lo'ak. "Ok lovebirds, cmon' !" ,i said, cutting the tension they had. "Oh please Nay, you're totally in love with Neteyam!" , my sister said while nudging me. "Oh- hey..." , Neteyam said coming around the corner.

Shit. Im fucked.

————————————————————————

We were now on our way to the forest, me and neteyam walking together and my sister and lo'ak not to far ahead of us. "So uh, i heard what reya said about you being „totally in love with me„ ..." , neteyam said, breaking the awkward silence that was between us. "Oh- hah, yeah. She's just saying that because she's totally in love with your brother" , i said. "Also because I've never actually had a boy that liked me, for me..." , i said, looking down in embarrassment. "I wouldn't mind if you were totally in love with me nay..." , neteyam said. What? He wouldn't mind if i liked him? "Oh, well i guess the truths out?" , i said, confused by my own feelings. "Nay," , he said, stopping in-front of me. "Yeah?" , i said looking up at him finally. "I- i like you too nay. Ever since i saw you mess with those guys that were making fun of us i thought you were beautiful, i love how youre so open with everyone and stood up for lo'ak when you're mother was making fun of him."
silence surrounded us.

" That's what i love about you Noäu..."

————————————————————————

AHHHH OMG OMG OMG!!! 200+ READS??
IM BEYOND GRATEFUL AND IM LITTERLY ON THE WAY TO THR MOVIE THEATER TO SEE AVATAR: TWOW !!! 😭😭😭😭 IM SO HAPPY IM GONNA CRY.

I swear on my whole LIFE, i will upload the next two chapters as soon as i get outta the theater. I also lowk hate this chapter its so rushed.

Lots of hugs and kisses,

-prttylover.

Also go follow my edit acc on tt !!! @.prttyauthor