Connection. | 07

"thats it Noäu! Im not allowing you to see Neteyam ever again, ill be putting azu'k as your future mate. And dont go running to dad about this! He's not talking me out of my decision!"

3RD PERSON VIEW:

Ronal couldn't help but feel a little bit of guilt for lashing out on her daughter like that... it was whats best for her, right? Noäu on the other hand was already on her way to the Sully's hut to see Neteyam, she had to tell him.

NOÄU'S POV:

"Neteyam!! Neteyam!" , was all i said, running inside of the Sully's hut, nearly tripping over their carpet that they have placed at the entrance. "Noäu, sweetie... what is it?" , me and neytiri have grown incredibly close, she took me in when she found out how my mother basically disowned me. "Neytiri, i need to talk to Neteyam. Like right now, my mother doesnt know im here... and if she does shes going to-" , "Noäu! What are you doing around the Sully's! Havent i told you otherwise?!" , she followed me. She fucking  followed me! I was going to speak up when Neytiri pushed me behind her and growled at my mother. "Noäu does not like you anymore. She considers me a mother to her more then you..." , neytiri said, pulling me close to her side. " nonsense! I birthed her, she must listen to ME." , mother was beyond angry, you could see it in her eyes, Neytiri did not like the fact Ronal raised her voice at her, which caused her to hiss at Ronal before turning back to me. "Nay Nay, sweetie. Wait inside, i will find Neteyam for you, and dont worry about your mother, she will not touch you again. Lies. Lies. Lies! "Mother will find anyway to hurt me, she wont give up till i beg for her forgiveness." , i said coldly. "She wont do such thing. Come with me, just incase she tries anything..." , Neytiri grabbed my hand while we walked past my mother, i thought we were in the clear... wrong. Next thing you know im getting dragged by my queue by my mother, Jake had come along and saw everything, holding Neytiri back with all her might. "Let go of me you bitch!" , i never thought i would say such words to my mother... but she wasn't acting like my mother so i sure of hell wont act like her daughter.
"Hey! Get your hands off of her!" , neteyam? was the last thing i thought before passing out from the harsh grip my mom had on my queue.

NEYTIRI'S POV:

Ronal had grabbed noäu by her queue, i was furious. I wanted to pluck her eyes out for touching my future duaghter in law like that. "Hey! Get your hands off of her!" , neteyam. Where had he been? I looked at my son, waiting for him to make a move, he couldn't because he was taught to never put his hands on a women without her consent, so i stepped in. "Let her go in the name of eywa!" , i screamed, Ronal treated her daughter with such disrespect, she treated sweet Noäu like an animal. Dragged around, scolded when done something the wrong way, hit whenever they showed emotion. "I will do no such thing... Noäu should have never bonded with your son in the first place. Im only doing her a favor by cutting her queue off before they can mate." , they word leaving her mouth like it was bad to say. I had no issue with my son liking a girl, as long as he treats her how all women are supposed to he treated im totally fine with it. "Its so late to set her up with anyone else Ronal... they already felt the connection."

—————————————————————-

3 big chapters incoming!