Connection

"LET ME GOO!!!" Growled Boboiboy who has been trapped in Julvro's psychokinesis grip.

________________________________
Before we go on with the story, I want to introduce you guys to the villain called Julvro.
Julvro's physical identities have already been introduced in the recent chapter so I only want to talk about his powers.

Julvro has 2 powers which he got from two different power spheres; mirrorbot and psychicbot. He can fully control his mirror power but not his psychic ability which will explain in future chapters.

End of the introduction.
________________________________

"HAHAHAHAAHAH! Hello, Boboiboy." Smirked Julvro while letting his devilish laugh.

"What do you want?!" Shout Boboiboy who was getting irritated.

"Don't you remember me, Boy? You were only 10 years old back then."

The remark makes Boboiboy remember his flashback at the power sphere room which makes his eyes widen with disbelief.

"You... you were... Urgghh.." Boboiboy suddenly feels sick in his head. His head turns fuzzy as he reminisces the memory.

"Now, you know me even for a little bit. I shall take what it takes." Julvro let an evil smile plastered on his face and was ready to use his psychic power on Boboiboy.

BOOOMMMMM!!!!

Before Julvro can do anything, there was a massive laser flew to his face which makes his already scarred face slightly bleeding.

The interruption also successfully let Boboiboy free from Julvro's firm grip. Boboiboy groaned in pain as a massive headache clouded his mind and hoping it will soothe a little by putting pressure on his head using his hands.

"You..." Julvro groans furiously at the blast owner and quickly ready his stances.

"Don't you ever dare get close to him!" Shouted Amato protecting his son.

"Yeah! Get lost Julvro!" Supported Mechabot with his usual remark.

"HAHAHAHA... Do you really think you can defeat me, Amato? HAHAHA... So funny. You already failed Amato. Your son has been mine since 6 years ago." Said Julvro while showing his fist tightly.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Boboiboy cried loudly. He feels like he was hit by a truck. His brain suddenly reminisces all the memories. From being a baby to his first meeting with Ochobot and the attack which triggered his DID syndrome.

"STOP! MECHABOT MECHANIZE!"

Mechabot who was already mechanized with Amato quickly mechanize with the sword that Amato randomly snitched.

"MechaSword!"

Amato swings his sword furiously but Julvro keeps dodging them.

Julvro decided to fight back but Amato kicks him using his silat skill.

Julvro brushed the pain away while giggling like a maniac.

"You know Amato... You should have given me Psychicbot a long time ago and all of this will never happen."

"And you thought I will give up that easily? Don't be stupid."

"Of course not. But, don't you think the prize behind that? Your son is the one who suffers, not you."

Amato's eyes widen at the realization. He moves his vision to his son who is still laying on the filthy floor.

Suddenly, there was a wave of shattered glass flying directly at him which make him couldn't react fastly to the incoming impact.