Control

"Who... Who are you?" Stammered Boboiboy with his eyes shining with brimming tears. 

"It's Mechabot, Boboiboy. Your dad's power sphere." Said Mechabot softly as he softly caresses Boboiboy's back palm of his hand.

"D-dad...? But I don't remember having any- Urghhhh!" Boboiboy clutched his head painfully and the faint blue in his pupil slowly vanished leaving the faint golden and red one.

Mechabot slightly panicked as he saw the changes in Boboiboy's eyes. He tightened the grip on his hand not leaving the poor boy's hands free. 

"Yes, you do have a dad, Boboiboy. Do you want to meet him?" eager Mechabot as he doesn't want to lose his chance.

"C-can I?" Boboiboy's eyes sparkled with delight despite the tears and pain he was having.

"Sure. But, first, you need to take a few deep breaths." 

Boboiboy obediently follows Mechabot's order like a clueless kid. At the same time, Mechabot turned its head back and saw Amato still standing where Mechabot's left him as he watched his robot and son's actions. 

"Hey! You dumbass! Come here!" Shouted Mechabot. 

Amato flinched and pointed at himself with a clueless face.

"Just come here will ya!" 

Amato was skeptical about whether he needed to go to his son or not. But, his feet unconsciously walked by himself to them without his consent.

As soon as Amato reached their whereabouts, Boboiboy scrunched his nose as he feels uncomfortable but still bearable the pain as it slowly faded but was still there.

Amato hesitated to kneel down beside Boboiboy but Mechabot who got his patience running down swiftly pulled Amato by his hand to sit beside him. 

"Are you my dad?" Boboiboy asked with shining eyes.

Amato giggled at his son's cuteness and radiant smile.

Amato slowly moved his hand to caress Boboiboy's chubby cheeks. Amato was amused that Boboiboy didn't flinch from his small touch.

'Is the cursed slowly fading?' thought Amato in his head as he scanned his son's face to detect any discomfort.

"Yes, I am. I am your dad, Boboiboy." Amato said as his eyes shows a longing for his one and only son.

Boboiboy's eyes suddenly glow to green and added a faint green in his dulled eyes followed by some faint red and golden which made him feel a lot better than earlier. 

"I remember you. We used to play with... with..." Boboiboy shifts his sight beside Amato and lets a broad smile.

"-With Mechabot!" exclaimed Boboiboy happily.

"Boboiboy!" 

Suddenly a yellow sphere flew to the orange boy and instantly hugs the boy.

"Ocho...Ochobot?" 

With that, Boboiboy's eyes glow again but with a cyan color, adding to his dulled eyes.

Ochobot who saw that surprised by the sudden glow and the dullness of Boboiboy's eyes with some faint of four different colors.

Ochobot shrugged it off as it was not a good time to ask about it.

"Are you okay?" Asked Boboiboy with a worried tone.

"I'm fine. I guess... Why are you here, Ochobot? You should be with the other power spheres." 

"The others called me here."