TWO

♧♧♧

♧♧♧

"WE'RE HERE TO witness the holy matrimony of Michael Hamilton and Reina Valentina-Koslov". The officiant started.

"If anyone here witnessing this ceremony has an objection, speak now or forever hold your peace".

Now everyone was murmuring whiles looking around to see who would object. But no one did.

Reina gave a sigh of relief as she stretched out her hands to hold Michael's. And just like that, he pulled his away.

"Reina Valentino-Koslov, do you take Michael Hamilton as he is, as your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in wealth?".

"I do". Her dream was now coming true. She was going to get married to the love of her life. Her soulmate.

"–I ask you one more time, Michael Hamilton, do you take Reina Valentina-Koslov as she is, as your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health?".

Michael hesitated. Now the whole crowd was waiting anxiously for his response. Reina on the other hand stared at him strangely. Why was he prolonging the ceremony?

Didn't he want to get married to her?

Her thoughts were cut short when she heard the three words uttered from Michael's mouth that ruined her.

"No, I don't".

"Huh? Michael, what are you saying? You know you have to say yes right?". Reina said trying to grasp what the love of her life was saying.

"I'm saying that I can't get married to you whiles I'm in love with someone else!".

"S-someone else?". Reina looked as if she'd break down there and then.

"Come forward". Just as he uttered those words, a woman stood up from the crowd.

Isn't that Olive Brown?

Isn't that the woman who was on the tabloids with Michael?

Isn't she the newest model of Hamilton?

Reina stared at the most beautiful woman she'd ever seen.

The woman wore a green satin dress that ended at her ankles. She wore matching heels to accentuate the dress she wore. Her long silky hair was in a tight ponytail which swished with every step she took.

Olive, the woman, had her hand in Michael's. Michael stared at her as if she was the only person in this world.

He stared at her with love and adoration. This was something that didn't take Reina a long time to notice.

"This is the woman I love".

This is the woman I love