Breakfast

I got to the living room and my parents weren't there, "they're probably still asleep" I thought, then I heard sounds coming from the kitchen and figured my mum was awake.

I made my way to the kitchen and found her there making breakfast, I hugged her from behind
" good morning momma."

"I thought you were going to spend the whole day sleeping." I couldn't see her face but I could tell she was smiling,

" no momma," I've been awake since 7."

"and do you know what the time is now?" I scratched my head " 7:30?"

"No, 5:30."
Ah, good o'l sarcasm, my mum's strong suit
  "the time is 8:30 already."

"wow! I didn't know, and mum, you don't always have to be sarcastic."

"Need any help?"
I asked as She walked away from the skin and bought out eggs and flour,
"do you guys want toast or pancakes?"

" Hmm" I said thoughtfully, "I want both toast and pancakes", I said,smiling in a way that showed my gap teeth,

"I'm not your chef, you only get to pick one."
" Mom, not fair" , "how about you give me two slices of toast and 2 pancakes and hot choco?", " that sound good to your momma?"
" hmm, fine but you're going to help me with it".

"Of course momma."

I helped my mum with cooking, a lot of times, I'd make breakfast before she and dad woke up.
I loved helping her and I didn't want to see her stress so much.
I made the batter for the pancakes and add a little nutmeg, I love the taste of nutmeg in pancakes. I started frying the pancakes while my mom made toast and buttered them.
After I was done frying the pancakes, I stacked them on a
large plate and poured my "special" syrup, I made my special syrup by mixing honey and chocolate, adding almonds that I grind into bits, and putting it on low heat so they all blended well.
I cut up some apples and strawberries and grapes put them in a ceramic bowl and placed it on the dining table, I dished out the pancakes, I knew the right number of pancakes everyone had for breakfast.

" mum, should I make you some oats?"
My mum wasn't a fan of toasts or pancakes, she preferred oats, cause in her words, "it's more healthy and delicious."

"Yeah, thanks honey", I made my mum oats and when it cooled, I served it in her favourite cereal bowl and added diced apples and bananas, and cream milk.

My mum and I finished making breakfast and just in time, my dad woke up and came out for breakfast, "good morning" I said, he looked up and replied " good morning, aren't your sisters awake?"

"They've been awake for more than an hour, they just wouldn't get up"

"They are something else", my dad said as he changed through channels on the TV.

I went back to the room and walked in two see the brats trying on my clothes and applying my makeup,

"what are you guys doing?!" They turned and looked guilty, "applying makeup...." Jasmine said.
"How many times have I told you girls not to touch my stuff?, you always mess them up"
"Have taken your baths?"

"Yes"

I sighed, " get dressed, breakfast is ready".
I waited for them by the door and we went down for breakfast together.

Prince Farhad bin Zayan Al Qassim woke up to sound of birds chirping and the scent of flowers. He sat up in his unusually large customised bed as the memories of the night before flooded his thoughts, he had partied hard and drank harder as he danced with multiple girls, who's names and faces he couldn't remember.
The party was on the top floor of a skyscraper, he had went with two of his friends, Asif and Raiz, only the richest elites and celebrities got an invite, Farhad didn't care about all these people, he was a prince and an heir to a multibillion dollar throne.
He had the world at his feet. He got up and slid his feet into his unbelievably comfy bedroom slippers, it felt like walking on clouds.
He made his way to the bathroom. He's room was excessively large and it took some time to get to there.
He entered into the luxurious bathroom with a large hot tub which 6 or more people could fit in, he stood in front of a mirror and stared at his reflection.
I stared at my reflection in the mirror and thought, is this what all the girls are going crazy over?, I knew it wasn't only because of my looks and it had a lot to do with my wealth and status also, I knew I was good looking, an Adonis, some would say, with jet black hair, sparkly grey eyes, bronze skin, a well defined jaw, broad shoulders, long athletic legs, well toned six pack abbs, beautiful soft lips, a deep rich authoritative baritone voice and slender fingers, and yes, lots of money. I have been described as breathtakingly handsome.
I splashed some water on my face, brushed my teeth and winked at my reflection as I walked away from the mirror.
my head was still spinning from all the drinking last night. I walked to the bath, took a dip, swam a little to clear my head and got into the shower.
I shampood my hair and made the lather into spikes.
I smiled, I enjoyed doing that. I washed and rinsed off, grabbed a towel and headed back into the bedroom. I walked into my closet and passed by rows and rows of clothes, shoes and accessories, most of which I have never touched, it was hard to pick an outfit from this sea of clothes. I found it silly to hire someone to dress me when I could easily do that myself. I finally settled for something casual,since it a Saturday, and picked out light brown trousers, a white cotton turtleneck sweater, a pair of sneakers, a Philip Patek diamond encrusted wristwatch and a light brown suit jacket. I got dressed brushed my hair and left some slight messy curls.
I winked at my reflection, and heard a knock on the door,
"Good morning your majesty."
It was uncle Akbar.

"Be out in a minute."
Uncle Akbar was my father's most respected and oldest royal adviser.

And he was like a father to me.
My father considered him a friend and entrusted with making me a worthy ruler one day.

Together, we went down to have breakfast with my Father.

Don't forget to vote, follow and comment.
🌬❤