Kill the country

.
.
.

Tatsumi's Group POV

.
.
.

Following Kumagawa's departures, the resurrected people begin to emerge from the barn.

They were mostly in shock, having no memory of how they ended up in this sordid place.

As for them, Tatsumi's group were just trying to remember the circumstances that led them here.
.
.
.

Tatsumi
(speaking)

So guys, how do you think we got here?

All I remember is looking for you after we broke up.

.
.

Ieyasu
(scratching the back of his head sheepishly)

Absolutely not man!

All I remember is that with Sayo we were looking for you after losing you on the way to the capital.

Then it's the black hole, until we end up here with you!

.
.
.

For her part, Sayo observed the people around them, trying to determine if any of them seemed to have any information.
.
.
.

Sayo
(speaking)

Apparently we're not the only ones who don't know...

So I imagine this memory loss has something to do with our presence in this place.

.
.

Tatsumi
(Trying to find a lead that can explain their situations)

So what do you remember since we got here?

.
.
.

Suddenly, the army finally arrived on the scene.

When they arrived, the leader of the soldiers decided to question the civilians to understand what had just happened.

But unfortunately all their versions were more disjointed than each other, so that it was ultimately impossible to determine what had really happened.

However, with the information at his disposal and considering the general condition of the civilians, it was clear that these people were in no way responsible for what had happened.

Then having no other choice, the leader of the soldiers decided to release the witnesses, the soldiers enjoining the civilians to leave.

Even if in any case, they did not want to stay in this dismal place.

.
.
.

A bit later

.
.
.

As Tatsumi, Sayo, and Ieyasu searched for a place to spend the night, Ieyasu suddenly stopped.
.
.
.

Ieyasu
(exclaim)

Instead of wasting our time we should look for the place of recruitment of the imperial army, the village is counting on us!