Kill the teigu user

Tatsumi POV

Suddenly Zank rushed at Tatsumi...

Then using his two blades, he superficially slashed each of his opponent's arms.

Seeing him coming, Tatsumi attempted to block the executioner's attack.

However, despite his attempt to defend himself, the murderer's attack managed to inflict a slight cut on both shoulders.

Listening only to his courage, the swordsman tried to respond to his enemy's attack...

But this desperate counterattack only ended up with even more injury to the young man.

So after this short exchange the executioner stepped back, even though he had not the slightest scratch

On the other hand Tatsumi was covered with wounds, he had multiple cuts all over his body.

As well even these were not deep, their numbers began to really weaken the young man.

Zank

I like you kid, do you want me to add you to my head collection?

Tatsumi
(surprised)

What is it !?

The surprise of the young man was due to the weakness of the executioner's attack...

How could a guy known for decapitating these victims make such shallow wounds!?

However, having certainly seen that surprise in Tatsumi's mind, Zank answered the question that hadn't even been asked yet.

Zank
(smiling)

O joy...
O joy...
I think you're badly hurt...

I love hearing someone beg for their life, so I was careful not to hurt you too much...

While his opponent was distraught over his latest revelation, Zank continued his speech.

But this time, his voice had changed...

His voice became much deeper...more monstrous...

Zank
(extending right hand to Tatsumi)

Now... beg for your life!

Beg me, and you'll live long enough for your friend to show up!

This time it was the drop too many, Tatsumi seethed with rage

So carried away by his anger, he yelled at the executioner, his cry was such that it echoed throughout the alley

Tatsumi

...Are you kidding me...

DO YOU THINK I'M GOING TO KNEEL DOWN TO BEG FOR A ROT OF YOUR KIND!?

YOU CAN ALWAYS DREAM SWELLING, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

Seeing Zank's face, it wasn't hard to see that he absolutely didn't like the answer to his "request".

As for him, Tatsumi began to think about his next assault.

Tatsumi
(thinking)