Kill the dream

POV Sayo

After having to cross half of the city, Sayo and Seryu finally arrived at the place that the group of boys had to inspect.

Upon arriving, the group of girls discovered a rather surprising situation...

Lying on the floor was the corpse of their target, Zank was lying on the ground in a pool of blood, looking completely inert.

As for their two friends, they were alive, although Tatsumi was covered with wounds.

In fact, the swordsman began to feel the consequences of the multiple wounds his opponent inflicted on him.

Now that the effects of the adrenaline were starting to wear off, Tatsumi looked weaker and weaker.

His blood loss was beginning to be critical, to the point where the young man could barely stand...

Seeing this, Sayo immediately worried about her friend.

So with the help of Ieyasu, she supported Tatsumi so he could walk, even though from an outside perspective the young swordsman was mostly carried by these friends, his feet almost dragging on the ground.

As for her, Seryu recovered the Teigu from Zank's remains, then at Ieyasu's request she picked up the weapons of the two boys.

After sheathing Tatsumi's sword, Seryu carried Ieyasu's ax while the latter and Sayo carried Tatsumi.

And so the group of friends made their way to the headquarters

POV Ajimu

For his part, Kumagawa had spent the last hours stuck in the classroom.

With the door definitely not wanting to reappear, Ajimu concluded that Kumagawa's emotional instability had certainly delayed his resurrection...

So, only being able to wait, the Minus took the opportunity to make up for lost time with the Non-Equal...

And this moment was pleasant for our protagonist, in fact it reminded him of his time in college with his dear Vice-President.

As for her, the latter also liked this moment.

Ironically she hadn't felt this alive in a very long time...

Because the last events had allowed at least one thing, Ajimu understood that she could be wrong!

And this realization allowed her to question himself...

After all, if she could be wrong about the invincibility of Iihiko, an opponent she thought was unbeatable...

So, weren't they wrong about other things!?

It was with this new thought that the Non-Equal was finally able to get out of her apathy...

Because if life could still surprise her, it was really worth living...

However, an event unfortunately shortened this magnificent moment, and this event was none other than the reappearance of the door allowing Kumagawa to leave.