Kill Supreme Justice

.
.
.
General POS
.
.
.
For Seryu the situation was perfect, in front of her and Ieyasu were two Night Raid members!

In the eyes of the young woman, defeating these criminals would already be truly beneficial in normal times...

But knowing that their captures save Captain Ogre, Seryu had a personal interest in capturing these enemies.

And for Seryu the task was really not won...

In addition to the fact that these assassins were recognized for their dangerousness, another problem had imposed itself on the young woman...

It was the fact of having to capture these criminals, after all Koro was far from being the most effective when it came to capturing his prey rather than devouring it...

Suddenly the sniper girl started talking, snapping Seryu out of these thoughts.
.
.
.

Mine

So you know who we are...why are you here?

Do you want to die?

.
.

Ieyasu
(thinking)

How can she talk about death so casually...

So this is the Night Raid !?

.
.

Seryu
(pointing at the assassins, eyes full of hate)

Whatever happens, justice will reign!!!

For my beloved teacher imprisoned because of you and your friends...I WILL NOT LET YOU ESCAPE ME!!!

.
.
.
For his part, Mine understood that the fight was inevitable...

So calmly analyzing the situation, Mine decided to take action before his opponents took advantage.

So in a flash, the young woman brandished her Teigu and shot at Ieyasu who seemed to be the weakest of his enemies.

However, without even moving or taking his eyes off his enemies, Seryu managed to counter Mine's attack.

Indeed, he only had to pronounce Koro's name for him to become gigantic and intervene between Ieyasu and Mine's attack.

With his size now about ten meters, Koro could largely protect Seryu and Ieyasu

Thus, the sniper's shot hit Koro head-on, leaving only a huge cloud of smoke and dust.
.
.
.

Mine
(surprise)

I got them!?

.
.
.
Unfortunately, the dissipation of the cloud quickly answered the assassin's question...

Indeed, even if the shot did hit Koro, the latter had barely received a few scratches.
.
.
.

Sheele
(showing Koro)

Mine this thing is a Teigu!!

.
.

Mine