Remove the killer

Kumagawa POV

Kumagawa POV

Following his death during the last Night Raid mission, Kumagawa was back in the room he knew so well…

This famous room where he had to say goodbye to his dear vice-president…

The Minus remained slumped on one of the tables, taking a few moments to think about his dear Anshin'in.

Then, as during his last visit, he decided not to disturb the tranquility of this place so dear to his heart...

So Kumagawa got up without saying a word, then he walked towards the door allowing him to come back to reality.

However as our protagonist was about to open the door and exit, he heard a voice behind him.

This voice belonged to a person the Minus never expected to see again, was HER voice

???

Hello, my dear Kumagawa-kun

Hearing this voice, the Minus immediately turned around.

And so he was able to see his former vice-president, Ajimu Najimi

Kumagawa
(shocked)

A-Anshin'in!?

Akame POV

For their part, following Akame's intuition concerning Kumagawa, Leone and her friend hastened to find Mine and the Minus at the meeting place.

Being pressed by the urgency of her presentiment, Akame quickly crossed the forest that separated her from the rendezvous point.

The assassin rushed so that when she came out of the forest her hair was disheveled

So Akame arrived the moment Mine shot down Kumagawa and the assistant instructor.

Mine
(shooting)

KUMAGAWA!!!

Akame
(panting, murmuring)

-Han Han- what the hell!?

As she caught her breath, Akame could see Mine's powerful shot punching a hole through the middle of the two Men's bodies.

Then shocked, the assassin was able to see the lifeless bodies of the two fighters crumbling

Akame
(turning to Mine)