sonic x female reader how you met

You were walking in green hill zone on your daily walk. All of a sudden you hear thuds like tree were being cut down so you went to investigate. You see an egg shaped man commanding robots to look for more animals from an air craft but you weren't sure what to call it. 

Y/N POV 

(your italics egg man is bold and sonic will be underline)

I walked up to the air craft and shouted 

excuse me!

he turned around and looked down to see me

who are you and what do you want? 

hello Im y/n whats your name stranger what's going on are you building something 

I am the great doctor robotnik you can call me eggman and I am building a secret base.

What do you need animals for ? 

what?I never said anything about animals

but i heard you telling your robots to find animals 

i think you misheard

no i have pretty good hearing 

well this must be the first cause I said to make sure not to hurt the animals 

no my hearing has never failed me. why are you lying wait i bet your going to use them for something bad you do seem kinds sketchy cause who in these days use robots like these for construction and why do you need to build a base hmmm ? 

you know your getting on my nerves kid 

he snapped his fingers and a robot the looked like a hedgehog came out of nowhere 

metal sonic take care of her but dont kill her just yet i might need her later 

and the robot started to attack i managed to dodge many of his attacks but some made a couple scratches. He through another punch and once again i dodge and his hand went right into the tree. 

I ran as fast as i could to find some sort of weapon and i found a tree branch and just in time i landed a hit on metal sonic sending him flying into the trees.

That's gonna leave a dent 

I went back to the place and smashed one of egg mans robots and he turned around 

YOUR BACK?! HOW COULD YOU HAVE DEFEATED MY ULTIMATE REATION AND IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES?!

I stuck my tongue out and I regretted instantly cause he shouted at the top of his lungs 

MINIONS ATTACK THE A/T 

They all turned around and attacked . I was dodging left and right and smashing them when i saw an opening and then metal came back punched me to the ground and kicked away my branch. Now im cornered im between a rock and a hard place literally.

 and then i see a blue blur destroying the robots and landed right in front of me it looked  to be a hedgehog obviously a male cause he's butt naked and he turned his head and said with the cockiest smirk on his face 

Hiya! That's a good show you put on back there especially with metal you sent him flying!

The names Sonic !Sonic the Hedgehog!

I just stared with awe i probably look like an idiot but he just turned to face metal.

SONIC POV 

I was  running through green hill a bit later than i normally do i stopped to smell the flowers and looked  around my eyes caught an A/T. She was quite pretty scratch that SHE WAS DROP DEAD GORGIOUS and she she looked to be fight something so i walked a bit closer and that thing turned out to be metal sonic.

She looked to be doing a good job with the branch in her hand and 1 final hit and WHAM! She sent metal flying in my direction i duck in time and he hit into a tree that looked like a dent in is head DAMN SHE'S STRONG . Well beauty and strength do go together i guess. 

She ran off somewhere so i decided to follow her and when i got there she  had  already gotten egghead riled up man he was shocked that she defeated metal. He'd be even more if he found out she did it in one swing.

 She stuck out her tongue and he sicked his badniks unto her and let me say she was dodging and attacking badniks like it was her job and she was doing a damn good job at it. Then metal had to come and ruin the fun by punching her to the ground.

 She was cornered so i decided to lend a hand and when i did my intro she was in awe and looked cute making that face then I turned to fight metal. We throwed a couple punches and kicks but metal managed land a hit on me it was right were the sun don't shine. 

He was still kicking and punching me and I expected another but instead I heard the piece of trash get hit with something and I saw it was the A/T with her tree branch in hand I looked and saw metal was hit so hard he smashed into pieces now it was my turn to be shocked. The A/T finally turned to egg man his mouth dropped to the floor and she walked up to him and swung at the egg mobile and once again went flying.

CURSE YOU SONIC AND A/T

Thanks a lot for your help your a natural at smashing bad-niks 

i should be the one thanking you ,you saved my life plus you saved me you i guess were even 

well as I said my name is sonic whats your name lioness 

my names y/n my name isnt lioness

you might as well be cause of how fierce you were in the battle

nice to meet you anyway 

nice to meet you too